By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

I would advise that you alter the system such that every individual game that is reviewed (under this system) gets its own thread, rather than every individual review. We should work to reduce clutter on the forums.

Kudos for this, however. I might join up with a review for Ninja Gaiden 3 at some point. Or Arkham City.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Tbone51 Pokemon Black/White 2 review added

JayWood2010 Mark of the Ninja review added

pezus said:
walsufnir said:
JayWood2010 said:
walsufnir said:
JayWood2010 said:
Man Bear Pig's Uncharted review NOT added.

??? But he explicitely said "unbiased" in thread-title? :D

lmao XD

me2. Somehow I like MBP - he doesn't care what ppl thnik about him. And if his Halo4-Sales-Prediction-thread really comes close to his prediction I think several ppl will be quite upset :)

Oh, you're so wrong. Not that I want to go into that, but I just wanted to point that out. 

Lolwutthehell? What are you on about? PM me, don't spam up this thread any further.

@walsufnir: Yeah, I'm awesome!

spurgeonryan said:
Vgcharts is a shell of its former self new guys. We used to have a mighty database, with User reviews, critic scores, screenshots, database admins, active site admins, etc.

You can still see remnants of the old site when you click on Home and scroll down and right. You will see gamrtv. Used to he gamr everything. Or look up at members tab and click on now defunct badges. We were mighty! If a game was not in the database we would add it. Sales were updated. Things were good! Then the whiners and complainers from the even older version of the site came and destroyed it. Here we are now at version 5.0 of vgchartz. See the game walls? Used to be part of database and a fun place to hang. Same with articles.

So that is what I mean.

You really need to cut that rubbish. Older members had nothing at all to do with the removal of those features.

It was the older members who filled the database. Older members who gave ideas for "gamr". Older members (Seece?) who came up with badges.

I like these threads Jay. Good job.

Around the Network
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
walsufnir said:
JayWood2010 said:

lmao XD

me2. Somehow I like MBP - he doesn't care what ppl thnik about him. And if his Halo4-Sales-Prediction-thread really comes close to his prediction I think several ppl will be quite upset :)

Oh, you're so wrong. Not that I want to go into that, but I just wanted to point that out. 

Lolwutthehell? What are you on about? PM me, don't spam up this thread any further.

@walsufnir: Yeah, I'm awesome!

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then I will PM you, and not before.

There you go copying me again. Also, please don't spam this thread.

JayWood2010 said:

snip

I've time to kill and have been gaming since the early 90's. Pretty much most modern games I've played but the last three years have been playing mostly PC games. 

Would like to do a Dark Souls review, although imo 1 = waste of time, 5 = average 10 = perfection - none of this "everythings a 7+" scoring that is plaguing the internet. Also summarising the game for both veterans and new players alike would be a nice addition.

Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:

snip

I've time to kill and have been gaming since the early 90's. Pretty much most modern games I've played but the last three years have been playing mostly PC games. 

Would like to do a Dark Souls review, although imo 1 = waste of time, 5 = average 10 = perfection - none of this "everythings a 7+" scoring that is plaguing the internet. Also summarising the game for both veterans and new players alike would be a nice addition.

Just hit me up with a private message and we can talk about you revieweing Dark Souls, and soon I will make a scoring system to for what means what.

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then I will PM you, and not before.

There you go copying me again. Also, please don't spam this thread.

Lol. Count my posts in this thread again

I can't be bothered, but I'll hazard a guess...30?

JayWood2010 Far Cry 3 PC review added