By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
Quick question, can i review psn/xbl games? It also looks like you need some PS Vita game reviews so i will make one when i decide which game to do

Yes you can.  Just let me know what games you want to review.  I am currently working on a list of games including.  These are all games that I've bought recently.

Far Cry 3 - Finished
Mark of the Ninja - Finished
Happy Wars
New Super Mario Bros U
FEZ
Spelunky
Deadlight
Fable 3 
Fable 2
Dark Souls
Kameo
The Walking Dead 

But yes we need PSV games as well.  It is the only console I dont own so I can't do anything for it.  A good game to review would be Playstation All Stars as a lot of people are wondering about it.  I personally hated the beta so I didn't buy it and can't review it.  The only thing I ask is if you review something, make sure you have played the game recently so it is fresh in our minds.  We always remember things better than what they were.

I have PlayStation All Stars but i was thinking on do something else like Resistance Burning Skies.  When will your Far Cry 3 review be up? Just curious. Do i have to write on here what i will review? If i do, i will only put up the top 5

Around the Network
Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
Quick question, can i review psn/xbl games? It also looks like you need some PS Vita game reviews so i will make one when i decide which game to do

Yes you can.  Just let me know what games you want to review.  I am currently working on a list of games including.  These are all games that I've bought recently.

Far Cry 3 - Finished
Happy Wars
New Super Mario Bros U
FEZ
Spelunky
Deadlight
Fable 3 
Fable 2
Dark Souls
Kameo
The Walking Dead 

But yes we need PSV games as well.  It is the only console I dont own so I can't do anything for it.  A good game to review would be Playstation All Stars as a lot of people are wondering about it.  I personally hated the beta so I didn't buy it and can't review it.  The only thing I ask is if you review something, make sure you have played the game recently so it is fresh in our minds.  We always remember things better than what they were.

I have PlayStation All Stars but i was thinking on do something else like Resistance Burning Skies.  When will your Far Cry 3 review be up? Just curious. Do i have to write on here what i will review? If i do, i will only put up the top 5

Yeah that is fine, you can go ahead and reviw Resistance Burning Skies.  Kind of interested in what people have to say about that game anyways.  I loved Resistance 3 and was really sad to see burning skies do so poorly.

No you don't have to write on here what you are writing on.  Just the usual protocol, PM me information and such. PM me when it is finished so I can let you know if it is ready to post or not. If you need any help I'll be there to help you out as well.

By the way, looks like people liked your Far Cry 3 review :)  Congrats man, very good work.

JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:

Far Cry 3 - Finished
Happy Wars
New Super Mario Bros U
FEZ
Spelunky
Deadlight
Fable 3 
Fable 2
Dark Souls
Kameo
The Walking Dead 

Yeah that is fine, you can go ahead and reviw Resistance Burning Skies.  Kind of interested in what people have to say about that game anyways.  I loved Resistance 3 and was really sad to see burning skies do so poorly.

No you don't have to write on here what you are writing on.  Just the usual protocol, PM me information and such. PM me when it is finished so I can let you know if it is ready to post or not. If you need any help I'll be there to help you out as well.

By the way, looks like people liked your Far Cry 3 review :)  Congrats man, very good work.

Thanks to your help. I don't deserve all the praise because you helped me.

I hope i can read your Far Cry 3 review this week :)

↓↓↓Tbone↓↓↓

Im hearing so many good things about this! I need to pick up an x360 to get this and halo 4! This sucks! I hope the Next XBox will have BC so I can play these games next year!!!

I would be keen to write one, how recent do the games have to be?

Around the Network
think-man said:

Doesn't have to be to recent, he is just saying it has to be fresh in your mind (so you can make a 100% full review on it!). Just pm Jaywood 1st to talk about the guidlines

I would change the name from "An Unbiased Review" to something else. ALL REVIEWS ARE "BIASED". EVERYONE WHO HAS AN OPINION IS "BIASED". You are no more or less biased than any other reviewer out there. To call yourself "unbiased" is extremely patronizing and insulting to others. When you call yourself "unbiased", you're implying other reviews are biased and you are not. All criticism is subjective and rooted in opinion.

I'm not saying your reviews are dishonest: they can't be if they're based on your opinions. Reviews should reflect the opinions of the viewer. Just don't try to call them something that by definition they can't be.

I have been hoping for something like this for a while. Personally I rate some of the reviews by members on this site far superior to those done by the "experts".

You simply need to know which of the reviewers have biased tendencies - even if they claim the contrary.

"Unbiased reviews" are possible, maybe not possible for all but definitely possible for the more level headed among you.

I will be checking out your reviews. Good luck.

Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:

Far Cry 3 - Finished
Happy Wars
New Super Mario Bros U
FEZ
Spelunky
Deadlight
Fable 3 
Fable 2
Dark Souls
Kameo
The Walking Dead 

I did very little, that was all you so take all the praise you can get :)

And I'll probably post it tomorrow.

think-man said:

Just send me a private message on what you want to review.