By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
walsufnir said:
JayWood2010 said:
walsufnir said:
JayWood2010 said:
Man Bear Pig's Uncharted review NOT added.


??? But he explicitely said "unbiased" in thread-title? :D


lmao XD


me2. Somehow I like MBP - he doesn't care what ppl thnik about him. And if his Halo4-Sales-Prediction-thread really comes close to his prediction I think several ppl will be quite upset :)

I don't remember his prediction honestly.  I remember he was pretty accurate for weeks though.  Yeah he is pretty amusing and I'm not really sure if I agree with his ban.  I think the thread should have been locked for sure but it was an obvious joke so a ban seems a little harsh to me.  Then again he trolls a lot too so it was coming to him lol



How long does one get banned for? a week?


Depends on how many times they've been banned or how severe it was.  He will be back the 13th.




       

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
walsufnir said:
JayWood2010 said:
walsufnir said:
JayWood2010 said:
Man Bear Pig's Uncharted review NOT added.


??? But he explicitely said "unbiased" in thread-title? :D


lmao XD


me2. Somehow I like MBP - he doesn't care what ppl thnik about him. And if his Halo4-Sales-Prediction-thread really comes close to his prediction I think several ppl will be quite upset :)

I don't remember his prediction honestly.  I remember he was pretty accurate for weeks though.  Yeah he is pretty amusing and I'm not really sure if I agree with his ban.  I think the thread should have been locked for sure but it was an obvious joke so a ban seems a little harsh to me.  Then again he trolls a lot too so it was coming to him lol



How long does one get banned for? a week?


I think it depends on what the mods nailed him on is the length of his ban. It could go for a week to months



↑↑↑Thanks↑↑↑



Hawkeyejonjon Far Cry 3 review added




       

Quick question, can i review psn/xbl games? It also looks like you need some PS Vita game reviews so i will make one when i decide which game to do



Around the Network

i volunteer. when do i start? how do i submit my reviews? can i choose whatever game i want?



bugrimmar said:
i volunteer. when do i start? how do i submit my reviews? can i choose whatever game i want?


Send JayWood2010 a PM(Personal Message) to ask about the guidelines and he will tell you how to submit a review with the guidelines.



This is great! Nice to see people not putting up with the hand vgchartz has been dealt.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
This is great! Nice to see people not putting up with the hand vgchartz has been dealt.


I am confused, what do you mean in the last sentence?



bugrimmar said:
i volunteer. when do i start? how do i submit my reviews? can i choose whatever game i want?


Send me a private message and we can talk about it.