By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

I'm buying God of War: Ascension day one and would be happy to write a review, although I'd prefer not to assign a number score unless it's absolutely required. I'm going to play through all the God of War games soon in the run up to GoW:A so I could review all of them if you want?

Around the Network
JustThatGamer said:
I'm buying God of War: Ascension day one and would be happy to write a review, although I'd prefer not to assign a number score unless it's absolutely required. I'm going to play through all the God of War games soon in the run up to GoW:A so I could review all of them if you want?

Yeah that would be great ot have someone review all of them if they are playing through them anyways.  As long as the reviews are fair and yeah the numbered score is required. We all do a 4-5 category rating.

pezus said:
JustThatGamer said:

I want you to do a Last of Us review too ;o

Oh no Im calling that one.  buying that at launch XD

Hawkeyejonjon Resistance burning skies review added

Forget that I volunteered, I haven't got the time to waste writing unbiased opinion pieces.

Around the Network
JustThatGamer said:
Forget that I volunteered, I haven't got the time to waste writing unbiased opinion pieces.

Well ok then lol

I would like to do that but i think my englisch is way to bad and my PC(Websites of course) knowlegde also.

SunofKratos said:
I would like to do that but i think my englisch is way to bad and my PC(Websites of course) knowlegde also.

Well private message me if you ever want to.  I'll help you edit your reviews before you post them.

hey jaywood, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y review is in 10/10, Come on you should put that down since we all kno it will be :P

tbone51 said:
hey jaywood, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y review is in 10/10, Come on you should put that down since we all kno it will be :P

lmao will do! haha  Cant wait for that game.  Im one of those people who liked the over to view and thought they couldnt do a 3d pokemon without ruining it but wow it looks amazing!