By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

Veknoid_Outcast Super Mario 3D Land Review added

Around the Network

Hawkeyejonjon Bioshock review added

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ni No Kuni Review Coming soon

How soon? :o

Well i originally ordered it off of gamefly until people from gamestop swayed me into preordering it.  Which is actually kind of bad news.  They told me that the orders for Ni No Kuni is very low and that they only will have about 5-10 copies so if i dont preorder it then i wont get a copy.  So i bought it.  I live in a smaller state so hopefully bigger states have more copies.

Anyways it sounds like itll be a 40-60 hours long game so it could be a few weeks.  Hopefully ill get finished sooner though

JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

Well i originally ordered it off of gamefly until people from gamestop swayed me into preordering it.  Which is actually kind of bad news.  They told me that the orders for Ni No Kuni is very low and that they only will have about 5-10 copies so if i dont preorder it then i wont get a copy.  So i bought it.  I live in a smaller state so hopefully bigger states have more copies.

Anyways it sounds like itll be a 40-60 hours long game so it could be a few weeks.  Hopefully ill get finished sooner though

So you pre-ordered it from gamestop?

Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

yeah i did today.  I was really on the fence about if i wanted to or not.  But seeing the reviews lately and the guy and girl telling me about it today i decided to get it.  And she got me to watch Howl's Moving Castle by studio gibli.  As soon as she told me that christian bale was in it i was sold lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

yeah i did today.  I was really on the fence about if i wanted to or not.  But seeing the reviews lately and the guy and girl telling me about it today i decided to get it.  And she got me to watch Howl's Moving Castle by studio gibli.  As soon as she told me that christian bale was in it i was sold lol

I love Howl's Moving Castle.  One of my favorite movies of all time.  You should look on my Official PS3 thread and you will see all the reviews for Ni No Kuni.  By the look of it, it will be amazing.

riderz13371 InFamous review added

I just wanted everybody to know that it may be a while before I finish Ni No Kuni and review it but I will say that the game goes well beyond my expectations

This is a great idea and looks like it's being handled by guys who know their stuff. Would love to be a reviewer if you're still "accepting applications". I can play new games as well as have already played many old games on the Ps3, 360, Wii, PC, and both Ds/Psp (no 3ds and Vita currently).

If I'm a lucky reviewer chosen what are the basic guidelines to follow for the reviews? I tend to split my reviews into lengthy sections and have plenty of detail in each, highlighting positives and negatives. Anything else I should know?

In case you haven't noticed I really like reviewing games :D

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:

This is a great idea and looks like it's being handled by guys who know their stuff. Would love to be a reviewer if you're still "accepting applications". I can play new games as well as have already played many old games on the Ps3, 360, Wii, PC, and both Ds/Psp (no 3ds and Vita currently).

If I'm a lucky reviewer chosen what are the basic guidelines to follow for the reviews? I tend to split my reviews into lengthy sections and have plenty of detail in each, highlighting positives and negatives. Anything else I should know?

In case you haven't noticed I really like reviewing games :D

I had a big long comment for you but I see you PM me lol  So i'll tell you in the PM.  Long story short, welcome aboard! XD