By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

tbone51 said:
hey jaywood, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y review is in 10/10, Come on you should put that down since we all kno it will be :P

Added

Around the Network
pezus said:
But God is biased

How dare you call God biased.  Jesus is reviewing The Last of Us so we are all good :P

007BondAgent's Final Fantasy review not added. Thought I'd update people on this since people seemed upset. I did not allow him to use our name "An Unbiased Review" and why you do not see it in our database. As I can't stop people from using the name all I can do is only add the ones I actually authorize. i could maybe talk to moderators and keep this from happening but i honestly dont see that going over well. We will continue to try and give honest reviews in the future. Thank you.

Anyways Im glad you enjoyed the game if you read this 007bondAgent :) Not upset with you, just wanted to clear things up a bit.

Here is a link to his review to show him respect.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152565&page=1#

riderz13371 InFamous 2 review added

I would love to do one. listen up. Uncharted 1,,2,3- 10/10, Infamous 1,2-10/10 God of War 3,Ascension-10/10,The Last of Us-10/10, Little Big Planet 1,2-10/10, Resistance1,2,3-10/10, Heavy Rain 10/10, Beyond 2 souls 10/10, Metal Gear Solid 4 10/10 Gran Turismo 5-10/10, JOURNEY 10/10, Killzone 1,2-10/10, Ratchet & clank ps3 games-10/10

Wander's unbiased reviews.

Around the Network

Hawkeyejonjon Payday the Heist review added

JayWood2010 said:

Just to let you know, the link to the Payday the Heist doesn't need #8 at the end of the link because it will take you to the 8th comment 

How come I haven't seen this initiative before!! This is awesome!!! I trust JayWood to be unbiased, so I hope the rest of the lot is as well or else the good name of "An Unbiased Review" will forever be tarnished :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Hawkeyejonjon said:
JayWood2010 said:

Just to let you know, the link to the Payday the Heist doesn't need #8 at the end of the link because it will take you to the 8th comment 

Thanks, I fixed it

Ni No Kuni Review Coming soon