By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Yes 137 48.41%

No 78 27.56%

I'm gonna fuck with your poll so hard! 68 24.03%

Total:283

I've found Nintendo fans on this site to be the best out of all 3 factions. I think for a majority the MS and Ninty fans do get along.

Around the Network

Nintendo/Sony fan here...who am I supposed to be hating right now? myself?

sundin13 said:
Nintendo/Sony fan here...who am I supposed to be hating right now? myself?

IDK ask this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

i've heard that some of them have sex with each other from time to time.

I would say they get along more as they both have a common pain in that special area brought on by the same casue

everyone hates Sony fans becasue of thier arrogance.......lol arrogance ha ha ha

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
as a Sony fan, i don't like MS. as a ninty fan, i don't like MS. the console is a broken paperweight.

this is the type of comment that attracts hatred - and rarely comes from ninty fans but more from sony's

it's funny to me that some comments here indicate an "alliance" between ninty and xbox fans when such a thing is so hardly imaginable to be organized

on the othe hand, there being three main groups, it leaves by elimination a third one which for some reason is the most disliked

the "some reason" is the interesting question

Microsoft is the worst.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Microsoft came into the gaming industry to hurt Sony, so their attention is generally focused on Sony and not Nintendo. Same goes for the major following behind Microsoft if they take sides.

thranx said:
nintendo fans have never really botherd me. Sony fans (not just pl;aystation but sony fans in general) tend to bug me. in fact one of the reasons i dont own a ps3 is the fans on the internet kind of turned me off on sony.

Seems silly, it is a good system and worth owning.  It would be one thing if people you knew that were annoying, but to not get something because some anonymous people on the internet annoyed you, its just silly...

Sony - Bad guy
Microsoft - Good guy
Nintendo - Neutral Guy

At least according to the people on this website.