By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Yes 137 48.41%

No 78 27.56%

I'm gonna fuck with your poll so hard! 68 24.03%

Total:283
swii26 said:
Why hate?

It's human nature to not like something.

Around the Network

I think so. Microsoft fans and Nintendo fans often team up against a greater common enemy - Sony fans. They come to their disagreements sometimes, but in general, whenever Sony is involved, it becomes the primary target from both camps.

I personally think this alliance must end. It's simply not fair. Sony fans must fight both groups! Oftentimes, simultaneously. In order to defeat Nintendo and Microsoft fans, we have to break their bondage first. Let our enemies fight each other, and then we can easily pick apart the remains.

Since I'm both, I love myself.

Ninty / M$ fans are united between a common bond: total hatred of all things Sony related.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I will say Nintendo fans and MS fans seem to argue and fight with each other by far the least

as a Sony fan, i don't like MS. as a ninty fan, i don't like MS. the console is a broken paperweight.

Around the Network

It's really strange, but it seems like a lot of the worst Microsoft and Nintendo fankids will put aside their own differences to attack Sony. Sony appears to be the top rival for each.

That's not always true, of course, as I've seen some Nintendo fans use the "HD twins" line of attack and sometimes Microsoft fans skrag on Nintendo for not having enough broski games.

Microsoft doesn't have fans.

BenVTrigger said:
I will say Nintendo fans and MS fans seem to argue and fight with each other by far the least

i think the only reason i disagree with your statment, is because i'm also a Sony fan as much as i'm a overly disappointed ninty fan.

i'm a disgrace to all PC fans. (hangs head low in shame) not really. i just can't afford a good PC.

So... Sony is the bad bitch?

There's no such thing as ''Microsoft fans'' ._.