By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Yes 137 48.41%

No 78 27.56%

I'm gonna fuck with your poll so hard! 68 24.03%

Total:283
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
BenVTrigger said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

most of my 360 friends aren't here anymore. millennium comeback you PB'D bastard!!!! no tears, just a broken heart.

He is back his new name is Proclus or someth8ng like that i can never spell it right

oh hi ben. thanks for the heads up.

he came back and didn't call or nothing. it's war now. i'm coming after you millennium with the new name i can't pronounce if i saw it, and have no idea wht it means.

don't worry he probably knows your personal address, banking accont information, and your cell phone number.  You may of lost sight of him, but he hasn't lost sight of you.  haha

Around the Network

Microsoft fans I know: Kowenicki, Seece. (some others but if I count them, the purpose of this post would be lost)
I like kowenicki, I really, really, reaaaaally don't like Seece. As a Nintendo fan, I feel confused. I know that I don't like Microsoft tho.

In all seriousness, the problem is fanboys, and this site has lots of them, but some document I seemed to agree with forbids me to point them.

benao87 said:
Microsoft fans I know: Kowenicki, Seece. (some others but if I count them, the purpose of this post would be lost)
I like kowenicki, I really, really, reaaaaally don't like Seece. As a Nintendo fan, I feel confused. I know that I don't like Microsoft tho.

In all seriousness, the problem is fanboys, and this site has lots of them, but some document I seemed to agree with forbids me to point them.

I havent heard from Seece in a while. You could smell his bias from a mile away.

This thread seems to have become emotionally-driven. Hahaha.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
benao87 said:

I havent heard from Seece in a while. You could smell his bias from a mile away.

Blasphemy! He was the most unbiased contributor to this site. He had no problems with other staff who supported Nintendo or Sony, nor bullied other members of this site, all you've heard or implied are mere rumors. You should be ashamed of sugesting he was biased.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
This thread seems to have become emotionally-driven. Hahaha.

Reading the comments on this thread = 

benao87 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
benao87 said:

Blasphemy! He was the most unbiased contributor to this site. He had no problems with other staff who supported Nintendo or Sony, nor bullied other members of this site, all you've heard or implied are mere rumors. You should be ashamed of sugesting he was biased.

You know in Warcraft how the Orcs and Undead are on the same side but really don't like each other? And one of them is secretly using citizens of the other for experiments? Yeah.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nsanity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft came into the gaming industry to make money, so their attention is generally focused on Sony and not Nintendo. Same goes for the major following behind Microsoft if they take sides.

Fixed.

No...read the story of why Microsoft came into the industry. Sonys marketshare was a threat and they threatened the PC market (multimedia and os), so the Direct X team convinced Microsoft to create the Xbox. Since then they've lost sight of their defense of PC and have actually aided Sony in picking at the PC market, taking devs and attracting more attention to consoles. Thank goodness for Steam.

so what you want to tell us is that a company is selling new products to stay alive and won't get raped by another company in the future?

i never thought that!

crissindahouse said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nsanity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft came into the gaming industry to make money, so their attention is generally focused on Sony and not Nintendo. Same goes for the major following behind Microsoft if they take sides.

Fixed.

No...read the story of why Microsoft came into the industry. Sonys marketshare was a threat and they threatened the PC market (multimedia and os), so the Direct X team convinced Microsoft to create the Xbox. Since then they've lost sight of their defense of PC and have actually aided Sony in picking at the PC market, taking devs and attracting more attention to consoles. Thank goodness for Steam.

so what you want to tell us is that a company is selling new products to stay alive and won't get raped by another company in the future?

i never thought that!

To stay alive? Microsofts shareholders wanted out, but they ignored them and have repeatedly thrown it in their face about the success of the 360. Microsoft didnt need to be involved in the gaming industry in that capacity but just like Apple they dont w