By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Yes 137 48.41%

No 78 27.56%

I'm gonna fuck with your poll so hard! 68 24.03%

Total:283
S.T.A.G.E. said:
benao87 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I havent heard from Seece in a while. You could smell his bias from a mile away

Blasphemy! He was the most unbiased contributor to this site. He had no problems with other staff who supported Nintendo or Sony, nor bullied other members of this site, all you've heard or implied are mere rumors. You should be ashamed of sugesting he was biased.

Well of course, unless we start talking about the serious part of my first post.

@pokoko You argument would've be more beleivable if you weren't impliying Sony fans are Night elves.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nsanity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft came into the gaming industry to make money, so their attention is generally focused on Sony and not Nintendo. Same goes for the major following behind Microsoft if they take sides.

Fixed.

No...read the story of why Microsoft came into the industry. Sonys marketshare was a threat and they threatened the PC market (multimedia and os), so the Direct X team convinced Microsoft to create the Xbox. Since then they've lost sight of their defense of PC and have actually aided Sony in picking at the PC market, taking devs and attracting more attention to consoles. Thank goodness for Steam.

so what you want to tell us is that a company is selling new products to stay alive and won't get raped by another company in the future?

i never thought that!

To stay alive? Microsofts shareholders wanted out, but they ignored them and have repeatedly thrown it in their face about the success of the 360. Microsoft didnt need to be involved in the gaming industry in that capacity but just like Apple they dont want anyone getting ahead in personal multimedia besides themselves. Microsoft did not need to enter gaming to stay alive, they knew this from the start. Their attacks on alternative multimedia caused them to lose focus which opened up apples marketshare in the world even further.

It's quite simple Microsoft fans and Nintendo fans have class and certain amount of human decency, While Sony fans spew venom and excrement every chance they get. Not to mention some of them are borderline delusional and should be admitted to some form of psychiatric care. I can't help that I smirk every time I hear some Sony news like stock being junk status or anything about Vita.

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

fighter said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
as a Sony fan, i don't like MS. as a ninty fan, i don't like MS. the console is a broken paperweight.

this is the type of comment that attracts hatred - and rarely comes from ninty fans but more from sony's

it's funny to me that some comments here indicate an "alliance" between ninty and xbox fans when such a thing is so hardly imaginable to be organized

on the othe hand, there being three main groups, it leaves by elimination a third one which for some reason is the most disliked

the "some reason" is the interesting question

i think you'll find this interesting. it's not about who hates who. it's about who started this BS, and who has the most egg on thier face after the dust has settled.

ninty fans had nothing to argue about when this gen. started, so they had title to say. Xbox fans had allot to prove based on the fact they were the new kids (just go with it} in town.

Sony fans had nothing to prove, because thier console ruled all. they just had to hold on to power.

so who started the hate? Sony fans having thier Zuse like powers during the era that was PS2, bashed thier rivals into oblivion and expected that same outcome in 7th gen.

now when MS, and ninty fans smelt blood they went hard digging and beating against the the Ravens (football) like defence that would never waver. and with Sony fans great defence. came thier (football) Patriot like offence.

i'll cut this short. Sony fans dug thier own grave in the 7th gen. with thier reaper like tactics in the 6th gen. but you can't barry the unrelenting/unbeatable now can you?

but as for me. i was never an Xbox fan. always an MS fan though. i've defended and trashed the big 3 all gen. ninty more then the other 2 but they've all disapointed me in one way or another.

when i first got interested in console sales, i never thought i'd see wht i've seen in the forums on this site back when i first became a member in 2008. i joined to curve that trend, but it didn't last long.  

yet in the end, i'm still one of the most balanced posters on the site, and will jump on either of the publisher, developer, or either of the big3 who do something stupid.

I own both the ps3 and 360 which i dont use much.and i will own a wiiu soon,

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
crissindahouse said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nsanity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft came into the gaming industry to make money, so their attention is generally focused on Sony and not Nintendo. Same goes for the major following behind Microsoft if they take sides.

Fixed.

No...read the story of why Microsoft came into the industry. Sonys marketshare was a threat and they threatened the PC market (multimedia and os), so the Direct X team convinced Microsoft to create the Xbox. Since then they've lost sight of their defense of PC and have actually aided Sony in picking at the PC market, taking devs and attracting more attention to consoles. Thank goodness for Steam.

so what you want to tell us is that a company is selling new products to stay alive and won't get raped by another company in the future?

i never thought that!

To stay alive? Microsofts shareholders wanted out, but they ignored them and have repeatedly thrown it in their face about the success of the 360. Microsoft didnt need to be involved in the gaming industry in that capacity but just like Apple they dont w

"Sonys marketshare was a threat and they threatened the PC market (multimedia and os), so the Direct X team convinced Microsoft to create the Xbox."

and if you think that was the reason for the first xbox, it should be not so hard to think that a new playstation 3 would be the same threat because of multimedia and os? and about the future and microsoft aiding sony the last years and whatever, since then the xbox 360 is profitable (maybe not overall but the last years) and the brand is important for microsoft and is used for much more than only gaming so they will obviously stay with the xbox brand and a console.

Ji99saw said:
It's quite simple Microsoft fans and Nintendo fans have class and certain amount of human decency, While Sony fans spew venom and excrement every chance they get. Not to mention some of them are borderline delusional and should be admitted to some form of psychiatric care. I can't help that I smirk every time I hear some Sony news like stock being junk status or anything about Vita.

Irony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Ji99saw said:

Irony

Indeed

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

chriscox1121 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
BenVTrigger said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

most of my 360 friends aren't here anymore. millennium comeback you PB'D bastard!!!! no tears, just a broken heart.

He is back his new name is Proclus or someth8ng like that i can never spell it right

oh hi ben. thanks for the heads up.

he came back and didn't call or nothing. it's war now. i'm coming after you millennium with the new name i can't pronounce if i saw it, and have no idea wht it means.

don't worry he probably knows your personal address, banking accont information, and your cell phone number.  You may of lost sight of him, but he hasn't lost sight of you.  haha

goes to freeze accounts, changes name, i don't use cellphones so i'm covered, closes all 3 yahoo accounts, is no longer on facebook, goes into hiding. 

dame he's always 1 stepahead of me!!!! curse you guy i can't say his name as i have no idea how to pronounce it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BenVTrigger said:
small44 said:
Playstation dominate Nintendo and Xbox 2 generation that why both hate Sony but not hate each other.

Well the Wii dominated the 360 and most Xbox fans dont seem to care

We only have a very small sample of xbox fans to choose from, so...