By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Do Nintendo and Microsoft fans like each other?

Yes 137 48.41%

No 78 27.56%

I'm gonna fuck with your poll so hard! 68 24.03%

Total:283
riderz13371 said:
Sony - Bad guy
Microsoft - Good guy
Nintendo - Neutral Guy

At least according to the people on this website.

Lol, yeah, i definitely dont see that, i mean just look at this thread, reverse sony and microsoft and you probably have a good picture of this site.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
riderz13371 said:
Sony - Bad guy
Microsoft - Good guy
Nintendo - Neutral Guy

At least according to the people on this website.

Lol, yeah, i definitely dont see that, i mean just look at this thread, reverse sony and microsoft and you probably have a good picture of this site.

I ment to say according to the people on this thread. It went from a "do Microsoft and Nintendo fans get along?" thread to a " Microsoft and Nintendo fans hate Sony". Only telling you what I see.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft came into the gaming industry to make money, so their attention is generally focused on Sony and not Nintendo. Same goes for the major following behind Microsoft if they take sides.

Fixed.

All I have to say is since Microsoft joined the invisible American corporate hand is showing its face in the gaming industry from not just them but EA and Activision, raping consumers every chance they get with costs. They'll find more costs next gen, guaranteed.

gergroy said:
thranx said:
nintendo fans have never really botherd me. Sony fans (not just pl;aystation but sony fans in general) tend to bug me. in fact one of the reasons i dont own a ps3 is the fans on the internet kind of turned me off on sony.

Seems silly, it is a good system and worth owning.  It would be one thing if people you knew that were annoying, but to not get something because some anonymous people on the internet annoyed you, its just silly...

should of left the internet part out. sony fans in real life too bug me. they tend to think they have the "best" but really have no knowledge on what the best is. its only one of the reasons i dont have a ps3, the other being i game mostly on pc because the games are cheaper, and i just dont have that much time to justify another system. I may get a ps4 instead of the next box though. haven't decided yet as i dont know what the differences will be

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft came into the gaming industry to make money, so their attention is generally focused on Sony and not Nintendo. Same goes for the major following behind Microsoft if they take sides.

Fixed.

No...read the story of why Microsoft came into the industry. Sonys marketshare was a threat and they threatened the PC market (multimedia and os), so the Direct X team convinced Microsoft to create the Xbox. Since then they've lost sight of their defense of PC and have actually aided Sony in picking at the PC market, taking devs and attracting more attention to consoles. Thank goodness for Steam.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
All I have to say is since Microsoft joined the invisible American corporate hand is showing its face in the gaming industry from not just them but EA and Activision, raping consumers every chance they get with costs. They'll find more costs next gen, guaranteed.

This post cant be serious....

First of all the evil America stuff is bullshit, Capcom is infamous for their constant on disc DLC crap

Secondly Sony is far from innocent, have you seen the rediculous prices of Vita memory cards

the most vitriol by far is from Sony and MS fans to one another

fighter said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
as a Sony fan, i don't like MS. as a ninty fan, i don't like MS. the console is a broken paperweight.

this is the type of comment that attracts hatred - and rarely comes from ninty fans but more from sony's

it's funny to me that some comments here indicate an "alliance" between ninty and xbox fans when such a thing is so hardly imaginable to be organized

on the othe hand, there being three main groups, it leaves by elimination a third one which for some reason is the most disliked

the "some reason" is the interesting question

so i'd have to guess that this comment

"laugh how much money the lose with the whole PS3-Cell-Blu-ray fiasco."

taken from this same thread doesn't at all strike you as being comparable with what you quoted?

the level of bias you're showing is amusing honestly

BenVTrigger said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This post cant be serious....

First of all the evil America stuff is bullshit, Capcom is infamous for their constant on disc DLC crap

Secondly Sony is far from innocent, have you seen the rediculous prices of Vita memory cards

Capcom models their business similar to American companies but yes you're right, they've been nickel and diming gamers since the 90's; however, with the advent of DLC rising out of the west this gen they've jumped on the opportunity to capitalize and screw consumers with multiple versions of the same game instead of selling DLC they just relaunch it with a couple extra characters.They will soon give more of their titles to western companies for development. Have no fear of Bobby Kotick and Activision, my friend and the same with EA. EA also being voted one of the worst companies in America even though they've been profiting.

Secondly, I dont give a crap about the Vita, but I am sure the price is ridiculous for the memory cards. Sony is probably trying to do that to offset the loss.