By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MOST UNDERRATED HANDHELD GAMES!!!

Valkyria Chronicles 2 :P And Gravity Rush

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

NintendoCats+Dogs are so underrated.... My girlfriend is allergic to dogs, gave her the game now she loves them!!!!!!!..... na JK LMAO!!!

tbone51 said:

ganoncrotch said:

DieAppleDie said:
GTA Chinatown wars is always overshadowed by its bigger iterations when imo outclasses them in many ways
Kid icarus Uprising was mistreated by the media and got some really harsh, unfair reviews

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ds?sort=desc
GTA chinatown wars is the highest critic scored DS game on metacritic :) lot of people agree with you on it. I know what you mean it's over shadowed by the console GTA's but then again, so is everything :D

maybe i should make a thread about that??? Something like what existing games on handhelds are better than their home console counterparts???

well I really loved chinatown wars, but I'd never say it was better than the console games really. Resi evil is the main game which comes to mind atm as being more like the originals or Resi evil 4 on the 3ds than it is a cod clone on the consoles.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I think I'll throw out the the SMT: Devil Survivor games on DS. Buy the overclock version of the first one if you have a 3ds. They are great rpgs with turn based with real time tactics combat and branching story lines with a lot of endings.

Another underrated game is 999: nine hours, nine doors, and nine persons for DS.Its a mystery novel type game with puzzle elements worked in. Also check out its sequel Zero Escape:Virtue's Last Reward on 3ds and Vita.

gonna have to check out on all these, keep posting guys.

Around the Network

everything released on the PSVITA.

Im actually talking for some1 else and i might give it a try

DS title Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood
Friend says its pretty good but people turned off because its not a SONIC GAME. Guess he meant not running top notch speed!
It seems like mario is the only person in gaming that could do it all!!! Driving, platforming, rpging, sports, throw parties, and even be a main fighter in one of the best(if not the best) fighter game!!!!

SnakeDrake said:
Valkyria Chronicles 2 :P And Gravity Rush

The pic in your sig is HUGE

Heavenly_King said:

I'll be honest i was eating and read this and almost choked to death!!! That was pretty damn funny!!!

tbone51 said:

Heavenly_King said:

I'll be honest i was eating and read this and almost choked to death!!! That was pretty damn funny!!!

It was not a joke.