By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MOST UNDERRATED HANDHELD GAMES!!!

mysticwolf said:
Freaking Electroplankton

Hey i heard that name before??? What console is it from and what type of game is it?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Isaac and Saki are both assist trophys that need to be playable!!!
If you like arcade like shooters then you'll like Nintendo's Sin and Punishment! It was cool for me but like i said its a crazy shooter with lots of dodging! maybe like star fox but as a human with nothing but monsters! First one was Japan only but u can get it for wii virtual console and its sequel for wii!

I hated Sin & Pinishment 2. I bought it thinking it looked cool, but I just can't stand it. I'd rather play a proper Starfox or Resident Evil.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

iWarMachine said:
COD: Decclasified

it's NOT 3/10 Bad. it's a 7/10 game, it's call of duty 100% but downsized to a handheld and a 6month development.

Interesting, I may just have to get it now :)

Just a nice person :)

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales for the DS. Awesome game.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

TomNinetyTwo said:
iWarMachine said:
COD: Decclasified

it's NOT 3/10 Bad. it's a 7/10 game, it's call of duty 100% but downsized to a handheld and a 6month development.

Interesting, I may just have to get it now :)

I think Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is pretty damn good if you like point and click adventures.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Chandler

I think Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is pretty damn good if you like point and click adventures.

Hotel Dusk is very good. It's one of my favorite games.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Scary4Eva said:

Chandler

What system is this game for???

tbone51 said:

mysticwolf said:
Freaking Electroplankton

Hey i heard that name before??? What console is it from and what type of game is it?

Its is for the Nintendo DS, and there was a stage in Super Smash Bros Brawl inspired by the game.

It is an audiovisual game, you can make your own music and stuff. I like it. Some parts of the game are also available digitally for the DSi. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplankton

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:

tbone51 said:

mysticwolf said:
Freaking Electroplankton

Its is for the Nintendo DS, and there was a stage in Super Smash Bros Brawl inspired by the game.
It is an audiovisual game, you can make your own music and stuff. I like it. Some parts of the game are also available digitally for the DSi. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplankton

I knew i heard it b4your right its from a stage in SSBB!!! I might have to look into it now that you mention it!!!

tbone51 said:

Scary4Eva said:

Chandler

What system is this game for???

DS, as well as its sequel Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (which was only released in Japan and Europe, while Hotel Dusk was also released in NA).