By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MOST UNDERRATED HANDHELD GAMES!!!

FFVII Crisis Core. In contention for my game of this generation.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Michael-5 said:

tbone51 said:
damnnn i played almost every great nintendo ip but i missed 2!!! Golden Sun is going to be hard to track down since its on GBA! I wished 3ds e shop made it a downloadable title!!!
The other ip i always wanted to play is earthbound since ness was one of my main fighters in all SSB!

I'll be checkin online for GS for GBA!!! Glad there is a game similar to mario rpg!!! (i do like papermario series especially the 2nd one!!!)

You realize they also made a sequel to Earthbound on the GBA, but never localized it? The fanbase was so huge that individual gamers actually translated it themselves?
http://mother3.fobby.net/
It's expensive to import the game, but this is where Lucas comes from and the game is just as good as Earthbound. To play this legally you would have to import it, and play the ROM on your PC, or import it, buy something called an EZ-Flash IV, and move the ROM file with the patch to the EZ Flash IV and play it on your GBA.
As for Paper Mario, Golden Sun plays a lot like that, but a bit more mature, a bit more like a trnaditional SNES RPG. Amazing game though, it's my favorite portable game....yea wow it is, and one of the best RPG's.

Some other good Nintendo GBA recommendations: Advance Wars, Fire Emblem (Sacred Stones is the best), Metroid Fusion, Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and Mother 3/Earthbound 2.

i played all english versions of fire emblem!!! Proud to say beat every mario rpg! GBA had good games Metroid i beat, matter of fact beat every metroid to date beside hunters and the original!!! Advance wars is a Nintendo IP???

My first goal is to beat golden sun! Most recently beat rpg are paper mario SS which is good but not great, Xenoblade which is fantastic!!! I cant wait for my next 3ds title either Fire Emblem im lookin at you!!!!

Keep the Underrated games coming im pretty sure people should look into them!!!

Advance Wars was developed by intellgent systems, which is subsidary of Nintendo, aka a second party company.

POE said:
999 and Virtue´s Last Reward

In fact, Virtue´s last reward is my 2012 GOTY

If you played KIU, RE revelation, KH3D and you still pick Virtue's last reward as best game of the year then i have to look into it!!!

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (DS)
A worthy addition to the Ninja Gaiden franchise. It takes place between Ninja Gaiden (2004) and Ninja Gaiden II (2008). It looks great, it plays great (the DS is held sideways like a book) and the overall presentation is excellent.

Scurge: Hive (GBA)
Sure, it might be a shameless Metroid clone, but it's a fun, challenging game. The isometric perspective makes controlling the heroine a little difficult, but it's not a deal-breaker.

A list of underrated games you should get from everyone who posted from this forum: ENJOY

PSP Vita
Jeanne D Arc COD declassifed
Star wars battle front: elite squadron LBP vita
Metal Gear Acid Metal Gear Solid Peace Maker
Metal Gear Acid 2 Valkyria Chronicles
Tatics Orge
N+ Sounds gran turismo psp

Other games for ps were mention but i dont kno for what system

Around the Network

A list of underrated games you should get from everyone who posted from this forum: ENJOY

PSP
Jeanne D Arc
Star wars battle front: elite squadron
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid 2
Tatics Orge
N+ gran turismo psp

Vita
COD declassifed
LBP
Sounds
Valkyrie Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid Maker

Other games for ps were mention but i dont kno for what system

As for Nintendo heres a list

GBA
Golden Sun (both games)

DS
Ivy the Kiwi
GTA chinatown
Suikoden tierkreis
Front mission
999 (its a game)
Zero Escape (???)

3DS
KIU (i recommend this highly)
RE revelation (this one also :)
Style Savvy
Virtue last reward

There are other games but i dont kno for wat system, Its on the other pages pls check!
Some people even posted box arts of them!!!

tbone51 said:

GBA
Golden Sun (both games)

DS
Ivy the Kiwi
GTA chinatown
Suikoden tierkreis
Front mission
999 (its a game)
Zero Escape (???)

3DS
Style Savvy
Virtue last reward

There are other games but i dont kno for wat system, Its on the other pages pls check!

The full title of virtue last reward is: " Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward".

Devi_Survivor said:
tbone51 said:

GBA
Golden Sun (both games)

DS
Ivy the Kiwi
GTA chinatown
Suikoden tierkreis
Front mission
999 (its a game)
Zero Escape (???)

3DS
Style Savvy
Virtue last reward

The full title of virtue last reward is: " Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward".

Oooops my bad!!!! I just typed everything i saw, mistake learnt

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky