By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: Surge in Windows Phones.

wait... we are in the post-PC era?

Damn, I am so 90s.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

But a user here keeps telling me it's a fluke and Nokia is going to go out of business any day now :3

Glad to hear that. I love my windows phone and I don't see myself going any differently in the coming years.

TadpoleJackson said:
But a user here keeps telling me it's a fluke and Nokia is going to go out of business any day now :3

Nokia is as popular as their N Gage in USA.

They say 4-times as many as this time last year.

Out of curiousity, if anyone knows:

How many WP7 phones sold during this same time last year?

How much did WP7 sell during the same launch time period?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

love my nokia 900.
looking forward to upgrading it to the 920 next year.
I've entered bing rewards sweepstakes to win the htc windows phone.
haven't checked out the samsung phone yet but so far Nokia 920 seem to be the best choice for windows phone.

I still meet people that have never heard of windows phone. They all love the look of nokia though

kowenicki said:
JayWood2010 said:
Glad to hear that. I love my windows phone and I don't see myself going any differently in the coming years.

what ya got?  I have a nokia 920 on its way in the new year.

I got my last year.  It was the best on the market at the time but I don't think it was very succesful.  HTC Titan

And the Nokia 920 looks real nice.  All of my family wants a windows phone now after messing with mine.  My sister is actually buying the HTC Windows 8x.  i don't know how that compares to the 920 though

Good to hear. The Samsung ATIV and the Lumia 920 are amazing...I've got an iPhone 5 contract but I'll probably upgrade to a WP in 2 years when it expires

Its nice to hear, it had a rocky start (I didn't like WP.7.0 myself) but if it keeps going where its going ,its going to be my second favorite , I still like Android best myself.

Knowing how many they sold last Year would help.

Im looking to upgrade next Year. Hearing nothing but good things about the 920...