By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh-Roh ... GameSpot Gives ZombiU A 4.5?

I'd ignore Gamespot's score for now. They've always had a bias against Nintendo. Remember the Skyward Sword review?

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Around the Network
POE said:
Just for the record: Gamespot is sh*it

I have never seen this before.  It's like you tried to censor yourself, but didn't.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
POE said:
Just for the record: Gamespot is sh*it

I have never seen this before.  It's like you tried to censor yourself, but didn't.

LOOOOOL   

I don't understand the point of pre-ordering a game these days unless you get some kind of bonus.

Unless a game is some niche Japanese translation with a very small print run, it's very rare for a game to completely sell out, whereas hardware is much harder to get due to manufacturing shortages. If Game Stop and Best Buy are out, go to Wal-Mart, or even Toys R' Us.

And even in the rare case of a sell out, now you can just download the game if you want it that bad.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
gamespot hates Nintendo and always will....

let's wait for IGN

hahaha, didn't Nintendo fans come up with the "you can't spell ignorance without IGN" thing ?

Around the Network

They gave Wonderbook 8,0... i stopped caring for gamespot a long time ago

amp316 said:
Whether it sucks or not, I preordered it.

I switched to the ZombiU pack last night. Now I won't have Nintendo Land but oh well, can't have everything.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Chandler said:

That review is like "hurr durr why dis gaem so slow and hard dude? I wanna run n gun all night in dis bitch baby! where my loadouts at and why I needz to manage dat inventory shit?"

Seriously, I was shaking my head the whole way through. This guy apparently expected something like Left 4 Dead.

Edit: He even plainly says that he prefers the run n gun multiplayer to the slow single player campaign. This guy clearly didn't get the memo about this game being a survival game first. Whoooosh.

Not to be mean, but that's precisely the kind of attitude I'd expect from a guy whose job is to review video games...

If he don't even like the genre, his opinion should be disregarded. Just like I wouldn't ask a republican for a review of the democratic party, or vice versa.

The problem is that he doesn't even know which genre does this game belong (the link in the OP says "fear-fueled first-person shooter" when the truth is that it is a Survival Horror game). Somebody who doesn't know what he's playing shouldn't be a reviewer.

I'd like to hear his opinion of Fallout 3 or System Shock 2.

My prediction was: good scores for ZombiU but not better than Condemned. Could be true.

Lafiel said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
gamespot hates Nintendo and always will....

let's wait for IGN

hahaha, didn't Nintendo fans come up with the "you can't spell ignorance without IGN" thing ?

haha I remember that one, though I'm not sure who came up with it.

Anyways, your own opinion >>>>> reviews. I've enjoyed soooo many "bad" games in the past years. Some of them are even in my top 50 games of all time (Everyone should check out that thread btw, it's not too late!).