By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh-Roh ... GameSpot Gives ZombiU A 4.5?

So this was one of those good exclusives coming to Wii U, right?

Around the Network

gamespot hates Nintendo and always will....

let's wait for IGN

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Bossman112 said:
im guessing all positive reviews are lost once a negative one comes in?

That's the rule these days.

Hard times for games. Even Halo 4 isn't even hardcore or AAA anymore with it's metacritic score of 87% (sarc.).

halo has always been a mass market game than hardcore.  but yes it does appeal to core gamers as well. but even halo fans will describe it as a mass market game than anything else. but i never heard somebody say it isnt AAA anymore, not even the biggest fanboys lol

Whether it sucks or not, I preordered it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

kowenicki said:
runqvist said:
So this was one of those good exclusives coming to Wii U, right?

Just have the balls to say what you mean or say nothing.

I asked a question, because I vaguely remember some talks about this game.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
amp316 said:
Whether it sucks or not, I preordered it.

Me too. Edge don't give 7's out for fun. No worries. 

There's always a risk/reward factor when you preorder a launch game.  And you're right, Edge usually gives lower scores than most.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I wonder what's wrong with Gamespot lately.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
gamespot hates Nintendo and always will....

let's wait for IGN

They gave Nintendo Land 8/10 and the new Mario game 8,5/10. Does not really look like they hate them. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Just for the record: Gamespot is sh*it

Chandler said:

That review is like "hurr durr why dis gaem so slow and hard dude? I wanna run n gun all night in dis bitch baby! where my loadouts at and why I needz to manage dat inventory shit?"

Seriously, I was shaking my head the whole way through. This guy apparently expected something like Left 4 Dead.

Edit: He even plainly says that he prefers the run n gun multiplayer to the slow single player campaign. This guy clearly didn't get the memo about this game being a survival game first. Whoooosh.

Not to be mean or anything, but that's precisely the kind of attitude I'd expect from a guy whose job is to review video games...

If he don't even like the genre, his opinion should be disregarded. Just like I wouldn't ask a republican for a review of the democratic party, or vice versa.