By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Halo 4 will sell 7,793,000+ in 2012

Tagged games:

bouzane said:
I honestly don't think Halo 4 is capable of coming within 2 million units of your prediction.

Lol... It's already sold 4.55m, so it only needs to sell another 1.25m in the next 7 weeks to beat your prediction.

Do you honestly believe that Halo 4 will average only 179k for the next 7 weeks worldwide?! 

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
bouzane said:
I honestly don't think Halo 4 is capable of coming within 2 million units of your prediction.

Lol... It's already sold 4.55m, so it only needs to sell another 1.25m in the next 7 weeks to beat your prediction.

Do you honestly believe that Halo 4 will average 179k for the next 7 weeks worldwide?! 

Yes, I expect Halo 4's sales to continue mirroring Halo 3's (except slightly lower).

bouzane said:
man-bear-pig said:
bouzane said:

Do you honestly believe that Halo 4 will average 179k for the next 7 weeks worldwide?! 

Yes, I expect Halo 4's sales to continue mirroring Halo 3's (except slightly lower).

Halo 3 was released in September, so comparing its sales trends to Halo 4's is kinda ridiculous...

man-bear-pig said:
bouzane said:
man-bear-pig said:
bouzane said:

Halo 3 was released in September, so comparing its sales trends to Halo 4's is kinda ridiculous...

True, I didn't really take that into consideration but I still don't expect Halo 4 to come anywhere near 7.8 million sales this year.

Legs?

Youre on Week 2 and it dropped 80%

Legs would be what it does after Christmas. Not the Week after it released.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Legs?

An 80% drop for an X360 FPS is good.

Black Ops was released in the same week as Halo 4 in 2010 and it dropped 82% in its 2nd week.

MW3 was released in the same week as Halo 4 in 2011 and it dropped 85% in its 2nd week.

Anyway, Halo 4's 80% drop is even more impressive considering it was competing in with Black Ops II this week!

man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
Legs?

Black Ops was released in the same week as Halo 4 in 2010 and it dropped 82% in its 2nd week.

MW3 was released in the same week as Halo 4 in 2011 and it dropped 85% in its 2nd week.

Anyway, Halo 4's 80% drop is even more impressive considering it was competing in with Black Ops II this week!

Don't play the black ops card.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

ninetailschris said:
man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
Legs?

Don't play the black ops card.

What does that even mean?

man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
Legs?

It's not really that impressive compared to Halo 3 which is what matters the most when trying to determine its future sales.

bouzane said:
man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
Legs?

It's not really that impressive compared to Halo 3 which is what matters the most when trying to determine its future sales.

COD was a much weaker beast in 2007 though.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.