By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Halo 4 will sell 7,793,000+ in 2012

Tagged games:

Looks like my prediction of 562,500 may have been a little bit on the low side. The numbers in the OP are beginning to look more and more likely to materialise

Around the Network

Ok, I'm doing it, my very first sig bet. Take it or leave it MBP.

Pretty impressive that you have made such accurate predictions so far if this holds up.

brendude13 said:

Only a crazy person would accept that bet. DEAL!

How much do you think it'll sell in 2012?

@Jaywood, the 1st week was a bit off (due to it being based solely on my prediction which was skewed due to me being a Halo fan), but the rest should be fairly accurate. It's showing smaller % drop-offs than I thought.

man-bear-pig said:
brendude13 said:

@Jaywood, the 1st week was a bit off (due to it being based solely on my prediction which was skewed due to me being a Halo fan), but the rest should be fairly accurate. It's showing smaller % drop-offs than I thought.

How about under 7,793,000 I win, over that, you win? The winner gets to put whatever he wants (within reason) in the other person's sig for the whole of January (but you get to keep your pics and I keep my gamercard).

We'll put the prediction in our sigs now so we don't forget. Sound good?

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
man-bear-pig said:
brendude13 said:

How about under 7,793,000 I win, over that, you win? The winner gets to put whatever he wants (within reason) in the other person's sig for the whole of January (but you get to keep your pics and I keep my gamercard).

We'll put the prediction in our sigs now so we don't forget. Sound good?

Darghhh!! I was hoping you'd say something like 7.6m so I'd have a greater chance of winning. Hmm...anyway, I'll stand by my original prediction even though I don't think it'll reach it anymore

DEAL!

oooh I love bets :D

But MBP, you should like add the total sold numbers as well, but simply adding what the ga,e sold for ONE week, but have a total number as well..

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

But MBP, you should like add the total sold numbers as well, but simply adding what the ga,e sold for ONE week, but have a total number as well..

How do you mean? Like this...

Week 1: 2,000,999

Week 2: 345,000 (2,345,999)

Week 3: 200,000 (2,545,999)

...? Or something else?

man-bear-pig said:
DanneSandin said:

How do you mean? Like this...

Week 1: 2,000,999

Week 2: 345,000 (2,345,999)

Week 3: 200,000 (2,545,999)

...? Or something else?

Yes! That'd be great :D cuz, as it is now, i don't have a clue how much the game has sold (here in Sweden we don't learn math, only how to rape and pillage...)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

man-bear-pig said:

Darghhh!! I was hoping you'd say something like 7.6m so I'd have a greater chance of winning. Hmm...anyway, I'll stand by my original prediction even though I don't think it'll reach it anymore

DEAL!

It's on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W-_Ql0fN0bA#t=10s