By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [IMPORTANT] Forum Rules Officially Updated

Tagged games:

"...capitalise the start of sentences."

Wow, it will be interesting to see how MDJ is gonna deal with this.

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:

Im fairly sure that Im beating everyone. Yes. Beating. This is a competition!

I should be catching up though, have you seen my mod history lol? I spend more time on ban than being off ban. Can a mod tell us which mod history is longer?

His mod history is between 2 and 3 times larger than yours.

Barozi said:
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:

I should be catching up though, have you seen my mod history lol? I spend more time on ban than being off ban. Can a mod tell us which mod history is longer?

You have broken my heart.

Literally impossible for me to quote you because an advert takes up over 50% of the quote box, but yeah.

Easily.

This just seems to the rules that are being used around here anyway, even if its now in official form, either way I enjoy the community here and these rules will help that :)

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
Barozi said:
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:

Well, he has had thirty times as many posts to get those moderations, so you're winning in moderation density I suppose.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I remember when ioi for PC was THE best new game for Christmas. Now everyone wants that Gamewise casual rubbish.

Kantor said:
phenom08 said:
Barozi said:
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:

Well, he has had thirty times as many posts to get those moderations, so you're winning in moderation density I suppose.

I never thought of it that way, thanx Kantor. Now if you did your job and banned me more often I could break his record.

jk

phenom08 said:
Kantor said:

I never thought of it that way, thanx Kantor. Now if you did your job and banned me more often I could break his record.

jk

Well, if we don't count Maxwell's bans (because we shouldn't), you're probably about tied. So that's something too.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
cactusmanjaro said:
Im wondering, would I be considered a new user even though I've been on this site for about 2 years.

Yes. By "new" we mean "has yet to contribute to the site to any great extent", which is more related to post count than account age, but which somewhat involves both.

and by contribute to the site.. when mean contribute to the moderators paypal accounts.

~Mod Edit~

This Post might have been moderated.

-Smeags