By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [IMPORTANT] Forum Rules Officially Updated

Tagged games:

phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:
As a frequent breaker of all rules in my past. (Longest mod history evar ) I feel that I can help you with sig length.

In a one line post, your sig must not pass the box in which your avatar, post count, badges and recent games sits.

Come on mods, you know Im right.

I haven't broken your mod history record? Noooooooooooo!!!!!!

Im fairly sure that Im beating everyone. Yes. Beating. This is a competition!

Around the Network

Can we have a "Are you an established member" thread or something?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Carl2291 said:
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:
As a frequent breaker of all rules in my past. (Longest mod history evar ) I feel that I can help you with sig length.

In a one line post, your sig must not pass the box in which your avatar, post count, badges and recent games sits.

I haven't broken your mod history record? Noooooooooooo!!!!!!

Im fairly sure that Im beating everyone. Yes. Beating. This is a competition!

I should be catching up though, have you seen my mod history lol? I spend more time on ban than being off ban. Can a mod tell us which mod history is longer?

Oh, dear. I'll just pretend I didn't see this thread.

Carl2291 said:

That's not a good idea since the maximum avatar height is quite high.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Rules read and understood. Hopefully I can keep being a good boy and not get a whack with a ban hammer.

Seems reasonable.

Carl2291 said:

I felt that limitation was a little too strict (and Sega4Life was fighting for something even tighter). I'm a sig-length liberal

Seece didn't leave because of mods, did he? I thought he just got tired of things.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Thats not why Seece left.

Deep down, we all know just why he left. Just nobody likes to talk about it.

There should also be a rule where Squirtle is banned and replaced with the far superior Treecko.

cactusmanjaro said:
Im wondering, would I be considered a new user even though I've been on this site for about 2 years.

Yes. By "new" we mean "has yet to contribute to the site to any great extent", which is more related to post count than account age, but which somewhat involves both.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective