By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [IMPORTANT] Forum Rules Officially Updated

Tagged games:

I'll Not Only Capitalize The First Word Of Each Sentence, But Also The First Letter Of Each Word!

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Kantor said:
cactusmanjaro said:
Im wondering, would I be considered a new user even though I've been on this site for about 2 years.

Yes. By "new" we mean "has yet to contribute to the site to any great extent", which is more related to post count than account age, but which somewhat involves both.

and by contribute to the site.. when mean contribute to the moderators paypal accounts.

Please ban yourself for not following the capital letter rule!

Signature goes here!

But I love thread titles like "I need..." and "A question". It's so boring when you know what a thread is about before you click on it. These rules are suck.

badgenome said:
But I love thread titles like "I need..." and "A question". It's so boring when you know what a thread is about before you click on it. These rules are suck.

Maybe I should have just called this thread "[IMPORTANT]"

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
badgenome said:

That would have been delightfully mysterious. And then you would have had to ban yourself, which would have been amazing.

Talk about a missed opportunity.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Kantor said:
badgenome said:

That would have been delightfully mysterious. And then you would have had to ban yourself, which would have been amazing.

Talk about a missed opportunity.

I think I would be the first mod since MM476 to do that.

Would I then suddenly start liking ten year old obese emo goth girls?

[we should probably stop derailing this thread]

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Its against the rules to call someone a troll? News to me.
Surely an exemption is required for rol. :D

Perhaps, gentlemen, we can circumvent by simply calling trolls "Rols" or "Rolands", as in, "that person is Rol-like"

Kantor said:

I think I would be the first mod since MM476 to do that.

Would I then suddenly start liking ten year old obese emo goth girls?

[we should probably stop derailing this thread]

I've seen it a couple of times now, and it bothers me that I'm not privy to that joke.

its all gobbledygook to me

surely seece never left,must be some alt or another,

just like in minority report and everybody runs in vgc it's nobody leaves

Above & Beyond