By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 1 coming to PS3 (ME Trilogy)

Interesting... I guess Microsoft's publishing rights expired. Either that or EA made a deal with them.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Mass Effect 1 is the best game of this console generation. Every PS360 owner should have a copy of it.

badgenome said:
Finally, the Glorious Sony Army of Heaven has avenged the shameful and humiliating defeat at the Battle of E3 2009.

BELIEVE

wow awesome!!!

I was considering getting Mass Effect 3 on Wii U, but now there is no point. Why pay $60 for 1 game when the other consoles will get 3 for the same price.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Around the Network

This is amazing, I have been dying for a PS3 version and everyone said it would never come, now it's here, I almost want to get the trilogy despite the fact I have both 2 and 3 just to have ME1 on disc, but I might just download ME1 via PSN.

I really wish ME1 had an retail release by itself but as long as I get the game I'm happy.

Extended cut + Leviathan DLC + ME1 on PS3 has washed the way the hate I had for the ending.

Well, I gues the Wii U version is kinda doomed, unless they go "Ha! Gotcha! We're releasing the trilogy on there too, guys!"

That would be cool

I'd be upset because I just bought all three games for the second time, on Origin, but I can live without the box. It's a very nice box though.

Good to hear that now PS3-only owners can get the whole experience (even if I think ME1 is the weakest game in the trilogy, it's still vitally important)

Carl2291 said:

BELIEVE

Revenge is a dish best served cold. And a five year old game is really fucking cold.

Corey said:
Extended cut + Leviathan DLC + ME1 on PS3 has washed the way the hate I had for the ending.

I really should play Extended and Leviathan ASAP because at this time, my opinion of ME3 is still extremely negative. The upcoming "reclaim Omega from Cerberus" DLC also sounds like a lot of fun.

Carl2291 said:
shanbcn said:

There goes another 360 exclusive.  /joke

http://news.ea.com/portal/site/ea/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&ndmConfigId=1012492&newsId=20120926005253&newsLang=en

PC games arent 360 exclusives.

Great news for any PS3-only owners. This game is great. Fantastic. Excellent. Youre in for a treat!

Shhh, everyone knows PC dont count in console discussion. Just like how mobile devices dont count in handheld discussions.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!