By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 1 coming to PS3 (ME Trilogy)

You guys know what that means... keep crossing those fingers for The Last Remnant.. it works... see!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
badgenome said:
PullusPardus said:
The first mass effect is my favorite, the other two are massively generic and overrated, it had a generic shooting mechanic , almost like a shooter than an RPG, very forgettable battles , that are just hordes and hordes of enemies, also filled with pointless and "Try too hard" emotional scenes, and love scenes, it all felt like a joke compared to the first one , where bioware actually tried to be original.

tl;dr might as well just play the first game and skip the rest.

your stupid and you're opinions are stupid to.

MORDIIIIIIIN!

Dat grammar.... 

Dat..... Dat.....

YOUR  , YOU'RE , YOUR , YOU'RE , YOUR , YOU'RE !!!

Should've released it before the abomination of ME3's end became known.

pezus said:
Viper1 said:

EA bought Bioware and the IP rights just after the game launched on the X360.   This is why EA had published ME on the PC just a few months after MGS published the game on X360.

Yes, but why did they only bother with a PS3 version now?

It's EA.  Who knows why the hell they do many of the things they do.   My guess is they had planned to do a trilogy all along.  Seems to be the popular things to do.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

3rd part console exclusive days are pretty much over. Every once in a while there will be exceptions to that such as Gears of War but they are quickly a dying thing.

In the next gen 1st part will be more important then ever because I really dont see any 3rd parties going exclusive unless onr of the big 3 strait up pay for the development and publishing.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Viper1 said:
pezus said:

Doh, I was just going to report this.

Didn't MS have the publishing rights or something?

EA bought Bioware and the IP rights just after the game launched on the X360.   This is why EA had published ME on the PC just a few months after MGS published the game on X360.

Yes, but why did they only bother with a PS3 version now?

to boost the sales of the second and third. And because of the money?

PullusPardus said:
badgenome said:
PullusPardus said:
The first mass effect is my favorite, the other two are massively generic and overrated, it had a generic shooting mechanic , almost like a shooter than an RPG, very forgettable battles , that are just hordes and hordes of enemies, also filled with pointless and "Try too hard" emotional scenes, and love scenes, it all felt like a joke compared to the first one , where bioware actually tried to be original.

tl;dr might as well just play the first game and skip the rest.

your stupid and you're opinions are stupid to.

MORDIIIIIIIN!

Dat grammar.... 

Dat..... Dat.....

And don't forget:  TO, TOO, TO, TOO, TO, TOO!!

Is there any chance Gears of war going multi next gen?

PullusPardus said:

Dat grammar.... 

Dat..... Dat.....

sorry i would of typed better if you hadn't made me so angry.

Cool, now I can finally try this franchise