By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 1 coming to PS3 (ME Trilogy)

Still won't save the the worst/lackluster ending of all time

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I hopt it will boost the Mass Effect 2&3 sales on for the PS3 a bit.

Seriously EA, what do you even do

the_dengle said:

Games?

The first mass effect is my favorite, the other two are massively generic and overrated, it had a generic shooting mechanic , almost like a shooter than an RPG, very forgettable battles , that are just hordes and hordes of enemies, also filled with pointless and "Try too hard" emotional scenes, and love scenes, it all felt like a joke compared to the first one , where bioware actually tried to be original.

tl;dr might as well just play the first game and skip the rest.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
the_dengle said:

Games?

As of this news, they seem more interested in playing games than in making them.

PullusPardus said:
The first mass effect is my favorite, the other two are massively generic and overrated, it had a generic shooting mechanic , almost like a shooter than an RPG, very forgettable battles , that are just hordes and hordes of enemies, also filled with pointless and "Try too hard" emotional scenes, and love scenes, it all felt like a joke compared to the first one , where bioware actually tried to be original.

tl;dr might as well just play the first game and skip the rest.

your stupid and you're opinions are stupid to.

MORDIIIIIIIN!

KylieDog said:
Even though the battle system in ME2 and 3 is better and the Mako section get boring, ME1 is still the best game in the series overall imo, certainly in story.

Personally, I think ME 1 also had the best main quest. Feros and Virmire were loads of fun. And who doesn't love having Wrex as a teammate?

THe writing in ME1 is easily the weakest in the franchise, especially for your squadmates and all other dialogue.

pezus said:

Doh, I was just going to report this.

Didn't MS have the publishing rights or something?

EA bought Bioware and the IP rights just after the game launched on the X360.   This is why EA had published ME on the PC just a few months after MGS published the game on X360.

The rEVOLution is not being televised