By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With WiiU around the corner,What are your fondest moments of the Wii.

POE said:
- Playing Just Dance with my girlfriend

THANK YOU!!!

i was begning to give up hope that no one here is into women.

Man as lame as the game was the girls lapped it up. 

Drinks + Just Dance + Laughter = Lowevered guard and willing to pu tout.

Around the Network
osed125 said:

What about Jill? She's extremely awesome imo and I also like Heather a lot!

Scroll down a bit from that post. ^_~

@Rol

But she's hot!

Smeags said:
osed125 said:

What about Jill? She's extremely awesome imo and I also like Heather a lot!

Scroll down a bit from that post. ^_~

@Rol

But she's hot!

lol missed that one :p

Nintendo and PC gamer

RolStoppable said:
wfz said:

Erm.. Aside from Ike, Nephenee is easily one of the most OP characters in both Path of radiance and Radiant Dawn. She's godly. That's coming from both myself and my friends, most of whom are huge Fire Emblem fans. I know you yourself are very knowledgable about Fire Emblem though, so what is it you don't like about her?

She's got bad growth in the strength stat, so she does barely any harm to enemies. There are just too many characters who are better than her, so I basically bench her as soon as possible. Hard mode shows the true value of characters and Nephenee drops to being borderline useless, but even on easy and normal she isn't particularly useful. There are just too many better characters.

Is there a sort of tier list I can find somewhere that gives each character a rating? I'd be interested in knowing it - or just some callouts from you if such a list doesn't exist.

Twilight princess
The wii-mote
VC consol
Wii-mote controlled internet
Mario galaxy

Around the Network
wfz said:

Is there a sort of tier list I can find somewhere that gives each character a rating? I'd be interested in knowing it - or just some callouts from you if such a list doesn't exist.

Never heard of any list of character rankings, probably the closes thing is the fire emblem wiki, which have stats and a general view of one character compare to others of the same class. Here's the link if you're interested:

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Wikia

Nintendo and PC gamer

Ironically my fondest memory of the Wii is when I bought it. It was my one and only impulse buy of that magnitude... I walked into my Walmart on a Tuesday afternoon in August '07 to pick up a new DVD for $15, when lo and behold I saw four Wiis sitting in the glass cabinet. I had to do a double take because they just looked like placeholder boxes at first glance, but when I overheard a kid trying to convince his mom to get him one I knew they were the real deal and pounced on it without a second's hesitation.

Best part was that the following week Metroid Prime 3 was released, so it was perfect timing too. I originally was going to wait till the holidays around the time Galaxy came out to try and procure one, but I'm glad I got it when I did because I never saw one just sitting on store shelves again until around the summer of 2008.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

When I played wii sports for the first time...had such an awesome time with boxing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

POE said:
- Playing Just Dance with my girlfriend

You only have one memory about the Wii and it's that one... OK. xD

1. Playing Wii Sports Resort for the first time (It came bundled with my Wii when I bought it in Xmas '09) and swordfighting in 1:1 motion; really did feel like a true next generation leap over just pressing buttons.

2. My mum, who never touches video games, getting into Archery in Wii Sports Resort.

3. Playing Mario Galaxy for the first time. From the effortless controls to the beautiful visuals to the divine music, I was enraptured. 

4. Playing Monster Hunter Tri for 6 hours straight and thinking it was only 2 hours because of how much fun I was having.

5. Stepping out onto Gaur Plains in Xenoblade Chronicles, and seeing the landscape stretch as far as the eye can see in realtime. And even that wasn't as amazing as "Landmark: Saturn" and the trip through the solar system that followed, which was one of the biggest "wow" moments of this generation for me.