By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With WiiU around the corner,What are your fondest moments of the Wii.

When I realized that twilight princess was not 1:1 sword controls.

And that was a fond moment.

Around the Network

The epic sports matches that ensued when I bought it on launch day. I got the system before my friends came over, went home, and made Miis of everyone. When they got there, everyone agreed that they all looked perfect. Tennis went on for hours, with us actually standing up and jumping around the room. A few rounds of Red Steel and Rayman for good measure, but then right back to Wii Sports. It was amazing.

Other than that, the best memories were simply playing the Mario Galaxy games and Brawl.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
RolStoppable said:

The pattern is that you like awful characters with the exception of Mia.

Yeah yeah, we've had this conversation 5 years ago.

Go on and use your boring Soren. I will stick with the hungry one! :3

(Oh, and Jill is also awesome!)

Being owned by kids and women in video games.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

1. Playing tennis on christmas day
2. Beating nsmbw in a weekend with my roommates
3. Goldeneye and pointer fps controls

Around the Network

Treking through Bionis and Mechonis
Metroid Prime 3
Zelda

Finding out that the Wii had Won this generation in sales!

Finding out at e3 the wii would use motion controls!

Finding out Team Ninja was creating a Metriod!

Finding my classic Virtual Console dl's!

Finding the Zapper controller!

Im a fan of Titania, myself.

You could add Jill, Edward, Soren and Tibarn too. All cool.

I dont really have 1 fave

For me the pro evolution soccer series, gameplay was so fun, medal of honour heroes 2 online, downloading toejam and earl and playing it for the first time since having my mega drive :)

super smash brawl was ok, galaxy was meh and mario kart was ok I guess... other then that none, the wii just wasn't worth buying, it has collected dust since we got the summer after launch.