By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you feel about the performance of the VGChartz mod team?

How is the VGChartz mod team doing?

It's doing a great job. 299 32.97%

It's doing okay. 143 15.77%

It's not doing well. 432 47.63%

Total:874
spurgeonryan said:
starcraft said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yes.

Thank you. Your input has been valuable.

Starcraft! Welcome back.

Did...I go somewhere? lol

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

@Starcraft

Since you're in this thread, I'll bring up that you're a pretty good mod. We have a common friend in toastboy too!

starcraft said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Conegamer said:

Sadgamer indeed. 

But Carl is making a good point. Do you have any examples, gooch?

Yes.

Thank you. Your input has been valuable.

You're welcome.

EDit: I don't like being called a "sucker" for buying an remaster. especailly from a mod like you.

spurgeonryan said:

Maybe this will explain why coneyG and I are so different. And maybe make you miss blk less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46H_lm3OLBE

Thank you, Spurge! That explained a lot!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

@Carl

So you're essentially deleating all alt posts?

That seems like a good idea. Maybe say "alt" instead of "ignore" in the future. Less to write and makes it simple for users to tell they were an alt, not a spambot.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
@Carl

So you're essentially deleating all alt posts?

That seems like a good idea. Maybe say "alt" instead of "ignore" in the future. Less to write and makes it simple for users to tell they were an alt, not a spambot.

Thats the plan.

I aint discussed it with the other mods yet though, other than Cone.

JoeTheBro said:
@Starcraft

Since you're in this thread, I'll bring up that you're a pretty good mod. We have a common friend in toastboy too!

I like toastboy too. You mods should stop being so mean to him. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Why wasn't he moderated for this post?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6565573

Conegamer and another user are thinking I'm the one to contact with complaints about vgchartz posts made by members also on my site. That doesn't make any sense, so I'm "passing" the buck of responsibility to you.

JoeTheBro said:

Conegamer and another user are thinking I'm the one to contact with complaints about vgchartz posts made by members also on my site. That doesn't make any sense, so I'm "passing" the buck of responsibility to you.

Normally he would have had a slap on the wrists for it, as would a few others in that thread, but I thought it would just be best to lock it up and give everyone a chance.

I have taken part in threads like that before, mocking other people and laughing at past predictions. Its part of the site and I think to moderate people for it would be mighty hypocritical, at least on my part. If it starts to go beyond that line and gets a bit more personal, Id rather just lock it up and ruin the fun than hit people with warnings and/or bans.

That said... In any other thread during a normal discussion or debate he would probably have been moderated. I still disagree with letting pezus stay on that Nintendo alt too.

Carl2291 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Normally he would have had a slap on the wrists for it, as would a few others in that thread, but I thought it would just be best to lock it up and give everyone a chance.

I have taken part in threads like that before, mocking other people and laughing at past predictions. Its part of the site and I think to moderate people for it would be mighty hypocritical, at least on my part. If it starts to go beyond that line and gets a bit more personal, Id rather just lock it up and ruin the fun than hit people with warnings and/or bans.

That said... In any other thread during a normal discussion or debate he would probably have been moderated. I still disagree with letting pezus stay on that Nintendo alt too.

I agree, but particularly with this last bit. If pezus wishes to return, he should do so on his original account. He's not even trying to hide it anymore.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.