By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you feel about the performance of the VGChartz mod team?

How is the VGChartz mod team doing?

It's doing a great job. 299 32.97%

It's doing okay. 143 15.77%

It's not doing well. 432 47.63%

Total:874
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:

Ninsect, sports a Captain Toad avatar.

I have to admit that's a good name for him.  

So he made some big farewell thread to get attention?  I would have never guessed that he was that sort of guy.

Yup, and this is it. If you haven't checked his ban reason, now is the time to do so!

This is why Smeags should win the User of the Year competition.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

This is why Smeags should win the User of the Year competition.

Now that is something we can all agree on

That or Krezzy and I'm set

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

amp316 said:

I have to admit that's a good name for him.  

So he made some big farewell thread to get attention?  I would have never guessed that he was that sort of guy.

Yup, and it worked perfectly! I'm so glad spurge now has more posts than that little guy!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Some guy reported 4 of us mods just now, for various reasons.

We suck.

Carl2291 said:
Some guy reported 4 of us mods just now, for various reasons.

We suck.

Maybe an ex-mod like me will now get reported for harassing ninsect.  Heck, I'll  do it right now.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Maybe an ex-mod like me will now get reported for harassing ninsect.  Heck, I'll  do it right now.

Someone had the nerve to report you for it.

We are just debating how long we should ban you for now. Smeags is voting for a very lenient 90 days.

Carl2291 said:
amp316 said:

We are just debating how long we should ban you for now. Smeags is voting for a very lenient 90 days.

No biggie.  That's about how often I show up on this site now.

Actually, on second thought... get me back in time for the NFL prediction league.

This quote tree isn't too long, is it?

amp316 said:
Carl2291 said:
amp316 said:

Actually, on second thought... get me back in time for the NFL prediction league.

Nah, though Conegamer will be getting a sweat on with this one.

Go Jaguars!

amp316 said:
Carl2291 said:
amp316 said:

Ohoho. Yeah, it's a little too long. Should be no more than three quotes like this but it's not a big deal.

I'm referring to this ofcourse. But you're a great asset to the site Amp!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Do you mean they are cowards for not returning to their original account? Maybe they just want to try something new? Regardless of how or why, they are back and that is good! There is no need to insult them upon their return.

Yeah, they are cowards because of that. A new account will give them a clean slate, meaning they aren't judged based on their previous posting history. It even allows them to pose as a fan of a different console manufacturer, so they could do some concern trolling. There's a lot of potential for deception of the community.

Well what's really all that wrong with that? The mod history will get carried across so it isn't a completely clean slate and if they want to have a little fun why not let them? Well as long as they keep within the rules of course.

A lot of hate for alts here, it's quite mean and makes me

No, it's weak.  If I came back with a Jason Bourne avatar and pretended to be a Sony fan that would make me a coward that's portraying himself as someone that he isn't.  Sure, Rol would know me as a coward hiding behind a new persona, but new members would think that I actually like games like Knack if I said so.