By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you feel about the performance of the VGChartz mod team?

How is the VGChartz mod team doing?

It's doing a great job. 299 32.97%

It's doing okay. 143 15.77%

It's not doing well. 432 47.63%

Total:874
Ka-pi96 said:
spurgeonryan said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187914&page=2

Not really sure why this thread was locked.

I can view pages upon pages in the xbox nation thread of no actual discussion, yet tat thread has been allowed to push pass the Mugen thread more or less unscathed.

Posting about the poll constantly, clapping each other on the back for Points earned in games, and posting random twiiter posts that get a dozen 2-5 word responses per post is not discussing. It is posting just to post. No different than several threads locked for "content".

Post something in the mega thread and every poster there feels they neec to post something on it. Whether its the exact same post or not. New poster? 30 welcomes.

Don't lock threads if your not willing to lock the biggest problem on the site. Or leave them all open, but double standards be damned!

Poll is Xbox related so it's on topic. GS earned in Xbox games are also Xbox related so also on topic and twitter posts are all Xbox related so on topic.

I don't really get the problem people have with this stuff being in the Xbox thread. All those things happen in other threads yet no one complains so why is it just the Xbox thread?

Yeah, there are loads of threads with many off topic comments. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Poll is Xbox related so it's on topic. GS earned in Xbox games are also Xbox related so also on topic and twitter posts are all Xbox related so on topic.

I don't really get the problem people have with this stuff being in the Xbox thread. All those things happen in other threads yet no one complains so why is it just the Xbox thread?

Yeah that's true but I was actually referring to the polls and GS talk. There are plenty of threads made with just a poll and then discussion of that poll, that's not really any different to it occuring in the Xbox thread. GS talk is about Xbox so I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that, unless they also hate the GS and Trophy league threads.

Pretty much. As usual you say what I was thinking Ka-Pi and think what I say. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Fusioncode said:
gooch_destroyer said:
So, asking for a Permaban is asking for attention then?

Yes. 

It's not that hard to avoid logging into the site if you want to stop using it. This isn't heroine. 

A-FUCKING-greed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah that's true but I was actually referring to the polls and GS talk. There are plenty of threads made with just a poll and then discussion of that poll, that's not really any different to it occuring in the Xbox thread. GS talk is about Xbox so I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that, unless they also hate the GS and Trophy league threads.

Oh right. Yeah I completely agree. And the few off topic comments shouldn't be a big deal either since so many threads have loads of comments completley off topic. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Some you guys are horrible.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

By that I hope you simply mean "Conegamer".

Ka-pi96 said:
Carl2291 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

By that I hope you simply mean "Conegamer".

Wow Carl, harsh much? Now he will be Sadgamer

Sadgamer indeed. 

But Carl is making a good point. Do you have any examples, gooch?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Lol. Sadgamer. Who convinced level1death to come back? And where is blkfish12 and andrespetmonkey?

Those two guys do sign in from time to time, but they never post! I do miss blkfish12's pigeons though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Conegamer said:

Sadgamer indeed. 

Yes.

gooch_destroyer said:
Conegamer said:

Sadgamer indeed. 

Yes.

Thank you. Your input has been valuable.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS