By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator Announcement: Posting in a locked thread MAY result in Moderation

Keep in mind people may start to reply to a thread BEFORE its locked and simply be unaware that it got locked until after they submitted their post. That can be fixed with proper validation in your site.

btw, this is meant as an FYI, not argumentative or any other negative intent.

Around the Network

lol nvm, I see where this is coming from.

Sometimes if you take a long time to write a post in a thread, by the time you post it the thread has already been locked for 10 minutes. For this reason, this rule is silly and shouldn't be enforced unless someone says something like "I can post in locked freds!!111!!1"

Thanks for informing us! Here's what you get good sir, you're welcome.

man-bear-pig said:
Sometimes if you take a long time to write a post in a thread, by the time you post it the thread has already been locked for 10 minutes. For this reason, this rule is silly and shouldn't be enforced unless someone says something like "I can post in locked freds!!111!!1"

Not to mention you can always edit your post in a locked thread...  if you're the last one you can say something awesome.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
man-bear-pig said:

Not to mention you can always edit your post in a locked thread...  if you're the last one you can say something awesome.

Indubitably.

well i think the concerns have already been raised by other members with this rule.

blkfish92 said:

Thanks for informing us! Here's what you get good sir, you're welcome.

Dat plumage

About time. I always though it was wrong, albeit kinda fun :p

No matter how you rearrage it, mod always comes up.
"Hi, Mod Priest", or "Hi, Mod Sprite"
Unless, you want to say, "I Morph d Site"...

Squirtle is aiigh; Charizard will always be the shizznit in my book, though.