By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, I'd so totally do her! she hewt

But anyways, get back to me when they find the next Beatles och Zepps - then we'll talk music.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

Taylor swift has doo doo in her soul...she preaches chastity until marriage, yet she has slept with at least 200 men.

@chocoloco, LOL!

I wish I was one of those 200!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ps3 said:

Probably the best written song in the last 10 years. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtFFQJiwSxU

Best song in the last 10 years? Not saying much really 

Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
Oh is she naked? Last time I heard she was doing gang bangs.

@MBP He only does Taylor Swift threads and they are only fun for making fun of her.

LOL She is one of the most successful musicians in the world. Please, stop trying to make it seem like she is only naked because she is a female. This is a very sexist post.

How do you know that Taylor's gender was the cause of Chocoloco's comment? Perhaps he geuinely heard she was doing gang bangs. Nothing in his post suggests that Taylor's gender caused him to post that. There is no way to tell. Perhaps you are the one that is sexist here, for jumping to conclusions prematurely.

OMFG Guyssssss!! The more I LISTEN to this song, the more I LOVE IT!! This is officially the BESTEST song of all TIMES!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
fighter said:
Is that song really a success story ?

If true it's just another bullet killing music...

Medicine for whoever needs it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

What is that garbage? It only has like 12,000 views. Nobody cares about it.

Boutros said:
I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

I loved her songs in the movie. The Hunger Games is so great. Can't wait for the DVD this weekend.

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Wait, so you're not like 12 or something?

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Bold: Oh, you're one of them. 

Bieber is the greatest in the woooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOrlllld

No. Bieber has zero talent. Taylor is a songstress with the writing skills of a wise old woman. Her songs teach lessons and reflect on everyday situations that everyone goes through. She is pretty much today's modern day John Lennon and Freddy Mercury.

man-bear-pig said:

Taylor swift has doo doo in her soul...she preaches chastity until marriage, yet she has slept with at least 200 men.

@chocoloco, LOL!

Where is the proof that such objects have entered her vagina. You can date and not sleep with everything. Are you saying this because she's a woman, because I never see anyone say anything when the person has a penis.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
fighter said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

Boutros said:
I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

I loved her songs in the movie. The Hunger Games is so great. Can't wait for the DVD this weekend.

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Rude. I'm turning 24.

No. Bieber has zero talent. Taylor is a songstress with the writing skills of a wise old woman. Her songs teach lessons and reflect on everyday situations that everyone goes through. She is pretty much today's modern day John Lennon and Freddy Mercury.

I agree, EXCEPT SHE'S BETTER!!1!!1!

man-bear-pig said:

@chocoloco, LOL!

Oh, no! Really?  I hate those immoral weird puritans that tell people to ‘wait until marriage.’  It makes for some weird messed up people and some very unhealthy relationships.

It is like telling to decide which restaurant to eat at the rest of their life - from the a parking lot.

Plus look how well it worked out for Jessica Simpson.

As for the song, it’s to thumpy for me – but I don’t have a strong reaction either way about it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
Oh is she naked? Last time I heard she was doing gang bangs.

@MBP He only does Taylor Swift threads and they are only fun for making fun of her.

LOL She is one of the most successful musicians in the world. Please, stop trying to make it seem like she is only naked because she is a female. This is a very sexist post.

How do you know that Taylor's gender was the cause of Chocoloco's comment? Perhaps he geuinely heard she was doing gang bangs. Nothing in his post suggests that Taylor's gender caused him to post that. There is no way to tell. Perhaps you are the one that is sexist here, for jumping to conclusions prematurely.

So, if you heard that the sky was green would you automatically assume that? Because that is absoute the worst cop out I've ever heard.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
fighter said:

Boutros said:

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Rude. I'm turning 24.

I agree, EXCEPT SHE'S BETTER!!1!!1!

No, Freddy is without a doubt the better vocalist. However, her writing skills crush theirs.