By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:

OMFG Guyssssss!! The more I LISTEN to this song, the more I LOVE IT!! This is officially the BESTEST song of all TIMES!

Alright, you came into this thread being nice, and now you're starting to become really rude.

I was being serious... D:

Right...

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:

So, using your logic, I can also say that I KNOW that post was sexist.

Well, no. That wouldn't be using my logic. I know the sky is not green because I can look out my window and I can clearly see that that it's not green. You can not do the same. You have to assume.

The motive behind Choco's post was the fact that Taylor dated a lot of men. That may or may not be a good inference but it does not imply sexism. There is nothing that suggests that his motive was the fact that she was a woman. You just assumed that.

Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:

Well, no. That wouldn't be using my logic. I know the sky is not green because I can look out my window and I can clearly see that that it's not green. You can not do the same. You have to assume.

The motive behind Choco's post was the fact that Taylor dated a lot of men. That may or may not be a good inference but it does not imply sexism. There is nothing that suggests that his motive was the fact that she was a woman. You just assumed that.

Okay, but if she was a man then nobody would have ever brought it up. Why not bring up how many women John Mayor dated? Oh, I know why, because he has a penis and she has  a vagina, and people still treat women like they're from the 1800s.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

man-bear-pig said:
Holy crap! I never knew there was a user called ps3. Lulz

OT: I heard this earlier...seems meh to me. It's gonna sell 600k in the US this week though, meaning it will have the highest debut for a female artist ever, beating lady gaga's born this way. Don't tell LeoJ...

but born this way came out on a friday.. so it only had 3 days to sell.. other wise it would have neared 1 million records in a week.... since it sold more it's 2nd week.. after selling 448k in 3 days..

and.. born this way broke itunes, when the song released as a single last february.. so there's no way to figure out how quickly it hit #1... when itunes started working well again.. it had been 3 hours later.. and born this way was #1

mM
Ps3 said:

Okay, but if she was a man then nobody would have ever brought it up. Why not bring up how many women John Mayor dated? Oh, I know why, because he has a penis and she has  a vagina, and people still treat women like they're from the 1800s.

This thread isn't about John Mayer, so it would be kind of weird to mention to his sex life. 

And if she was a man, then I'm sure people would definitely bring it up. That would mean that Taylor is actually a man pretending to be a woman. Thatnwould explain why a lot of guys broke up with her/him.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
man-bear-pig said:
Holy crap! I never knew there was a user called ps3. Lulz

OT: I heard this earlier...seems meh to me. It's gonna sell 600k in the US this week though, meaning it will have the highest debut for a female artist ever, beating lady gaga's born this way. Don't tell LeoJ...

but born this way came out on a friday.. so it only had 3 days to sell.. other wise it would have neared 1 million records in a week.... since it sold more it's 2nd week.. after selling 448k in 3 days..

and.. born this way broke itunes. when the song released as a single last february.. so there's no way to figure out how quickly it hit #1... when itunes started working well again.. it had been 3 hours later.. and born this way was #1

Well, that was different though. Born This Way was hyped up to be the greatest record in the last 20 years. However, the album still did really well, but ended up disappointing compared to The Fame.

I feel like her fans broke iTunes by checking it every 30 seconds to see the next update, not the song itself.

Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:

What about you talking about. The sky is as green as it gets. 

OT: What a fun and bizzarely opionated thread. Just like all of them. This one is funny though. Never ever ever...ever ever. Bestest song ever indeed. 

Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:

This thread isn't about John Mayer, so it would be kind of weird to mention to his sex life. 

And if she was a man, then I'm sure people would definitely bring it up. That would mean that Taylor is actually a man pretending to be a woman. Thatnwould explain why a lot of guys broke up with her/him.

Okay, and this thread isn't about Taylor's sex life either, it's about her new song which is on top of the country at the moment. ;)

No, it just means shes a self respecting girl and gets treated like dirty by men because she doesn't put out.

Who cares if she dated a lot of men..... she still hasn't dated me.. :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

green_sky said:
Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:

What about you talking about. The sky is as green as it gets. 

OT: What a fun and bizzarely opionated thread. Just like all of them. This one is funny though. Never ever ever...ever ever. Bestest song ever indeed. 

The lyrics are just so clever and cunning. The Weeee-heeee in the chorus just pierces the emotion.