By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:

The Best Day is a great song :D

I love that song so much. Such truly inspiring lyrics.

Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor and everything, but just out of curiosity, are there any of her songs that you don't like?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
DanneSandin said:

And that only goes to show just how girly you are ;)

This post is insanely sexist. So only men are allowed to stay awake in the movies during the Avengers? I'm a man, and not all men have to like comic books. I'm an adult and comic books don't excite me.

I'd work on my reading comprehension if I were you. Where did he say only men were 'allowed' to stay awake when watching The Avengers?? Seriously kid...do you read what you write?

He said because I fell alseep during the Avengers I was girly. So, if I were you, I'd go back and proof read.

Again, I implore you to try to understand it better. 

He said: You are girly because you are a man who fell asleep watching The Avengers.

This means: Exactly what it says

This does not mean: Only men are allowed to stay awake in the movies during The Avengers.

So in other words, if a man falls asleep during the Avengers he isn't a man. That is sexist.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

This articles back?I think its safe to say someone is obsessed with Ms Swift.

I don't consider myself obsessed at all. I just truly appreciate art when I hear it and see it.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
DanneSandin said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
fighter said:
Is that song really a success story ?

If true it's just another bullet killing music...

Medicine for whoever needs it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

What is that garbage? It only has like 12,000 views. Nobody cares about it.

Boutros said:
I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

I loved her songs in the movie. The Hunger Games is so great. Can't wait for the DVD this weekend.

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Wait, so you're not like 12 or something?

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Hunger Games is crap.

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Hunger Games which had one of the biggest weekend box office records ever.

Not really. The Avengers was way better anyway.

I fell asleep in the movies when I watched it.

And that only goes to show just how girly you are ;)

This post is insanely sexist. So only men are allowed to stay awake in the movies during the Avengers? I'm a man, and not all men have to like comic books. I'm an adult and comic books don't excite me.

Well it's not as sexist as your comment about women being irrelevant ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

wow, i heard this song at work the other day...thought it was generic pop ooze, t swift sure has come a long way

I wish I could be as excited for something as the OP *lol @ title XD

Anyways, I just heard the song. It's not bad I guess, I'm not a fan of her in particular :B

Its good your so passionate. My advice be yourself I would much rather see a real picture of you then what you have up now. My favorite artist songwriter is Sting so I hear ya. Just take what you like and believe and form your own personality around those things, no offense.