By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ps3 said:
badgenome said:

Wait, so you're not like 12 or something?

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Holy fuck.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Taylor swift has doo doo in her soul...she preaches chastity until marriage, yet she has slept with at least 200 men.

@chocoloco, LOL!

Where is the proof that such objects have entered her vagina. You can date and not sleep with everything. Are you saying this because she's a woman, because I never see anyone say anything when the person has a penis.

What...do you seriously think that while she dated Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayor, Jake Gyllenhaal etc. that she didn't have sex with any of them...? 

man-bear-pig said:

OMFG Guyssssss!! The more I LISTEN to this song, the more I LOVE IT!! This is officially the BESTEST song of all TIMES!

Alright, you came into this thread being nice, and now you're starting to become really rude.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Taylor swift has doo doo in her soul...she preaches chastity until marriage, yet she has slept with at least 200 men.

@chocoloco, LOL!

Where is the proof that such objects have entered her vagina. You can date and not sleep with everything. Are you saying this because she's a woman, because I never see anyone say anything when the person has a penis.

What...do you seriouly think that while she dated Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayor, Jake Gyllenhaal etc. that she didn't have sex with any of them...? 

Absolutely. That's why they didn't stay with her. And for your information, Joe Jonas is remaining a virgin until marriage as well. John Mayor wasn't even a real relationship. He was being a sexist loser and he played her out. Jake, and Taylor didn't stay with her cause she wouldn't put out. None of these singers/actors have ever claimed to have had sex with her. Taylor has morals

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
Oh is she naked? Last time I heard she was doing gang bangs.

@MBP He only does Taylor Swift threads and they are only fun for making fun of her.

LOL She is one of the most successful musicians in the world. Please, stop trying to make it seem like she is only naked because she is a female. This is a very sexist post.

How do you know that Taylor's gender was the cause of Chocoloco's comment? Perhaps he geuinely heard she was doing gang bangs. Nothing in his post suggests that Taylor's gender caused him to post that. There is no way to tell. Perhaps you are the one that is sexist here, for jumping to conclusions prematurely.

So, if you heard that the sky was green would you automatically assume that? Because that is absoute the worst cop out I've ever heard.

Well, I know the sky is blue, not green. I don't have to assume anything. You do not know if sexism was the motive behind his post. You just assumed that.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:
Jay520 said:
Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
Oh is she naked? Last time I heard she was doing gang bangs.

@MBP He only does Taylor Swift threads and they are only fun for making fun of her.

LOL She is one of the most successful musicians in the world. Please, stop trying to make it seem like she is only naked because she is a female. This is a very sexist post.

How do you know that Taylor's gender was the cause of Chocoloco's comment? Perhaps he geuinely heard she was doing gang bangs. Nothing in his post suggests that Taylor's gender caused him to post that. There is no way to tell. Perhaps you are the one that is sexist here, for jumping to conclusions prematurely.

So, if you heard that the sky was green would you automatically assume that? Because that is absoute the worst cop out I've ever heard.

Well, I know the sky is blue, not green. I don't have to assume anything. You do not know if sexism was the motive behind his post. You just assumed that.

So, using your logic, I can also say that I KNOW that post was sexist.

Ps3 said:

No. Bieber has zero talent. Taylor is a songstress with the writing skills of a wise old woman. Her songs teach lessons and reflect on everyday situations that everyone goes through. She is pretty much today's modern day John Lennon and Freddy Mercury.

Yeah, what I like about her lyrics is how she's singing about teenage love and puppies, and flowers and all things nice - and not about social problems, about war and peace and injustices. She's so kewl.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ps3 said:

No, Freddy is without a doubt the better vocalist. However, her writing skills crush theirs.

Da fuq?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Ps3 said:

No. Bieber has zero talent. Taylor is a songstress with the writing skills of a wise old woman. Her songs teach lessons and reflect on everyday situations that everyone goes through. She is pretty much today's modern day John Lennon and Freddy Mercury.

Yeah, what I like about her lyrics is how she's singing about teenage love and puppies, and flowers and all things nice - and not about social problems, about war and peace and injustices. She's so kewl.

First of all, and second of all, her songs aren't only about those things. This just proves you only know her main hits, so you're not fit to make the judgement. Lastly, songs don't have to be about those things to be amazing. Songs can be about anything and be amazing. Just because she doesn't record drug music "60s and 70s music" doesn't mean it isn't real music.

Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:

OMFG Guyssssss!! The more I LISTEN to this song, the more I LOVE IT!! This is officially the BESTEST song of all TIMES!

Alright, you came into this thread being nice, and now you're starting to become really rude.

I was being serious... D: