By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Holy crap! I never knew there was a user called ps3. Lulz

OT: I heard this earlier...seems meh to me. It's gonna sell 600k in the US this week though, meaning it will have the highest debut for a female artist ever, beating lady gaga's born this way. Don't tell LeoJ...

Yes, there is one. :P lol

Hopefully enough sales for a #1 on the hot 100. Pop and Country radio are already playing it like crazy. I just hope it doesn't get enough airplay to debut on the hot 100 this week. I want it to to just miss it and then debut at #1 and no any other number. :P

It will get to #1 this week...mark my words. It got 6m audience impressions on its first day, so it'll have about 35m by the end of the week + 600k digital sales, which should easily be enough...

Around the Network

Oh is she naked? Last time I heard she was doing gang bangs.

@MBP He only does Taylor Swift threads and they are only fun for making fun of her.

Ps3 said:
I'm so sorry, I've been so busy lately. I just graduated college and I'm doing a lot with my life. I just wanted to come by and share with you guys that Taylor is back, and is ready to rule the pop, country, and classic rock world again.

Welcome back, Pswift.

Song is catchy.

chocoloco said:
Oh is she naked? Last time I heard she was doing gang bangs.

@MBP He only does Taylor Swift threads and they are only fun for making fun of her.

LOL She is one of the most successful musicians in the world. Please, stop trying to make it seem like she is only naked because she is a female. This is a very sexist post.

man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Holy crap! I never knew there was a user called ps3. Lulz

OT: I heard this earlier...seems meh to me. It's gonna sell 600k in the US this week though, meaning it will have the highest debut for a female artist ever, beating lady gaga's born this way. Don't tell LeoJ...

Yes, there is one. :P lol

Hopefully enough sales for a #1 on the hot 100. Pop and Country radio are already playing it like crazy. I just hope it doesn't get enough airplay to debut on the hot 100 this week. I want it to to just miss it and then debut at #1 and no any other number. :P

It will get to #1 this week...mark my words. It got 6m audience impressions on its first day, so it'll have about 35m by the end of the week + 600k digital sales, which should easily be enough...

I hope you're right! I can't believe it went to #1 quicker than Born This way. Hope Leo doesn't get mad. I'm just worried about her getting past Whistle when it comes down to combined sales and airplay.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

spurgeonryan said:
I actually like her music a lot. I hope it is just as good as the rest of her music.

Awesome! She really has to raise the bar, because Speak Now was genius.

Cub said:
Ps3 said:
I'm so sorry, I've been so busy lately. I just graduated college and I'm doing a lot with my life. I just wanted to come by and share with you guys that Taylor is back, and is ready to rule the pop, country, and classic rock world again.

Welcome back, Pswift.

Song is catchy.

That means alot! Thanks!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network

Is that song really a success story ?

If true it's just another bullet killing music...

Medicine for whoever needs it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Wait, so you're not like 12 or something?

fighter said:
Is that song really a success story ?

If true it's just another bullet killing music...

Medicine for whoever needs it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

What is that garbage? It only has like 12,000 views. Nobody cares about it.

Boutros said:
I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

I loved her songs in the movie. The Hunger Games is so great. Can't wait for the DVD this weekend.

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Wait, so you're not like 12 or something?

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Taylor swift has doo doo in her soul...she preaches chastity until marriage, yet she has slept with at least 200 men.

@chocoloco, LOL!