By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 25 Most Awkward Video Game Hardware Fails Of All Time

And people still have the nerve to say PS fans are the worst...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

poor poor dreamcast... what might have been i still remember wanting to buy you after playing crazy taxi and their football game with a friend.... I think it would have gone further if sega hand not released soooo many other consoles in the 90s and killed them off quickly

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

No Gamecube on this list? Seriously lol?

Flanneryaug said:

How is the Xbox 360 not on this list? Even if they made money off the console, the RROD cost them tons of money.

Because it is a completely non biased list that has the PS3 at the top.

zero129 said:
Guys i think you are reading it all wrong.
I think number 1 means its the least worse of the 25 with 25 being the worse you get me?.
So basically its from top to bottom with top being least worse and bottom worse.

Even so, the list does have the PS3 while it technically fails to report any technical problems.

And it does not have the console with the 55% fail rate.

Around the Network

PS3 shoudn't be at number one. That means it as the worst fail of all time? Come on now...

PS3 being named worst is a bit ridiculous. Also, listing the last two Sega systems is a bit preposterous. I could see putting the Saturn up there, but Dreamcast was quality system. Also, I have to say that the Vectrex was a great console at the time.

Atari Jaguar still gives me nightmares. Yikes!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Wait... where's the PS Vita??

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

amp316 said:
PS3 being named worst is a bit ridiculous. Also, listing the last two Sega systems is a bit preposterous. I could see putting the Saturn up there, but Dreamcast was quality system. Also, I have to say that the Vectrex was a great console at the time.

Atari Jaguar still gives me nightmares. Yikes!

I don't think this list was in any particular order... doesn't say "top" 25, just 25.  Still really awkward that the led off right away with PS3.  They could have put several other systems on there in its place like the Atari Lynx, Sega GameGear, Nomad, GBA Micro, or even the GameCube... it failed way harder than PS3 ever did, even with its botched launch and high price tag.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Flanneryaug said:

How is the Xbox 360 not on this list? Even if they made money off the console, the RROD cost them tons of money.

Manage to keep sales high, profitable, costumers happy and Xbox Live growing despite the RROD fiasco. 

RROD in it self IS a fail. But you forgot the whole picture. 

Yay!!!