By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 25 Most Awkward Video Game Hardware Fails Of All Time

Terrible list.

Around the Network

Good list in my opinion. The CDi was just shocking and the Zelda games were just awfull. The PS3 should be on the list. It completly failed to take off at first and fair play to Sony. They managed to save it and turn it to a force again.

How is the Xbox 360 not on this list? Even if they made money off the console, the RROD cost them tons of money.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

fuck right off with the ps3 being at #1, #1 suggests it's the worst fail...how is it a fail when it's still alive?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

25 is too many, and largely leads to them getting in some obscure stuff (about 1/3rd of that i had never even heard of). They do some good detective work in obscure games-playing devices, though.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

are you f*cking kidding me? the PS3 is number one? why? because it had a 600 launch price? guess what so did the apple pippin but atleast the ps3 was worth it and is on its way to be one of the best selling home consoles of all time (not in the top 5 but in the top 10) it also gave birth to great IP's such as uncharted and littlebigplanet. and the red ring of death isnt even on the list? the console with the highest failure rate in history isnt on the list but an expensive console is the number 1? yeah seems legit !

Yes, PS3 should be on the list, although having it at number 1 is a complete and utter joke. I can only assume this isn't in any particular order.

The only other console I might add to the list is X-box1. It allowed MS to enter the console market but it didn't sell particularly well (except in the US), they made a huge loss and had to cut it short when they released the 360.

I think xbox 360 should be on the list. It had the highest failure rate than any console to date.

the ps3 being number one is a complete joke.

poor dreamcast.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur