By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What the hell were the critics talking about? The music was fine in Dark Knight Rises

BTW the movie was fantastic, a little too long but that ending made it all worth while.

The music was perfect for the movie, I dont get why the critics thought the percussion was too loud, I didn't notice at all. The music wasn't any different from the previous Dark Knight movies.. Critics just baffle me sometimes :/

Around the Network

Agreed. It was just hard to hear it over all the gunshots.

...too soon?

The music in the IMAX version was waaay too loud.. during the last battle it was riducilous at my cinema... the bass was so strong.. sometimes it sounded like the music was distorted because it was that loud..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The music was good, the movie was meh

Most of the reviews I read praised the music. I liked it, too.

Around the Network

I haven't read any reviews that didn't like the music. I actually quite liked the audio of the movie in general--including Bane's voice. It's one of the few parts of the movie that wasn't riddled with bits that annoyed me.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I thought the music was recycled and uninspired. Catwomans theme from Arkham CIty was better than DKR. I was hearing a bit too much inception and thunderous bass as well. The audio of DKR in general was a let down.

I thought some parts were a little repetitive, but the music was still good. Mr Zimmer always does a a great job

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

The music was quite different, but it's so epic. I can't stop listening to it while I drive.

badgenome said:
Agreed. It was just hard to hear it over all the gunshots.

...too soon?

Not too soon, just too hard to get for the Little Pony generation.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1