By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What the hell were the critics talking about? The music was fine in Dark Knight Rises

AbbathTheGrim said:
badgenome said:
Agreed. It was just hard to hear it over all the gunshots.

...too soon?

Not too soon, just too hard to get for the Little Pony generation.

"People didn't like the humor about all those innocents being killed, so I'm going to make fun of them for being Little Pony fans, even if they're not!"

Okay.

Around the Network

Stay on topic, people. This isn't about bashing bronies, nor about bashing people bashing bronies, or about the shooting (i think we've done the shooting enough, right?)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

wfz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
badgenome said:

...too soon?

"People didn't like the humor about all those innocents being killed, so I'm going to make fun of them for being Little Pony fans, even if they're not!"

Okay.

Nope, I meant the new Little Pony generation won't get his joke.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Fine? It was GREEAT!

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

AbbathTheGrim said:
wfz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
badgenome said:

...too soon?

Okay.

Nope, I meant the new Little Pony generation won't get his joke.

Since it was only 2 minutes after my comment and may have been being written while i posted, i'll let this slide, but stay on topic.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Yeah, I bought the soundtrack the moment it was released, and I have to say that it's my favorite stand alone soundtrack out of the three Nolan films. There's some amazing tracks in there for sure, and Hans Zimmer once again creates a wonderful score. Here's some of my favorites:

On Thin Ice

Gotham's Reckoning

Mind If I Cut In?

Rise

Awesome stuff for sure.