By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 19 and still a virgin.

17, never had sex- I go to an all-boys school, so that could responsible for a little of it, but I do know girls

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

shit wrong thread :S

Dude just wait for the right girl... Dont fuck with every girl you see, if i was going to do that i would fuck most of girls i see on pubs and elsewhere and i/you could get some diseases...

Play Safe, Get a GF, a girl you like alot and that will happen.

If you dont want relationships then well be friend with a girl you like to hang out and talk and it will happen aswell when both of you get enough confidence...

Dont rush it though.

This threads seems familiar to me...

@OP Don't sweat it! When it happens its happens. I remember building up the loss of my virginity as the be all end all of human existence and when I did lose it it was great and all, but it didn't change who I was as a person. I understand what it's like though to be a guy in his late teens (I was 18 when I lost mine) that's messed with by other guys that may or may not have lost their virginity calling you a loser and such, but that doesn't matter. What should matter is that you do it with someone that you really care about. I wish that my first was that way...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

michael_stutzer said:
Slimebeast said:
michael_stutzer said:
In my country it is very rare to see a non-virgin guy at the age of 19 but you guys are talking about this like a strange thing. What a weird world.

I lost mine at the age of 19 as well but it is not a pleasant story lol.

Tell us lol

What country is it btw?

On holiday, me and a group of my friends went to a bar. In there, there was this incredibly hot woman at the age of 22-23 I guess. My friends were trying to encourage me to go talk to her, but I kept saying "she is way out of my league man, plus she looks older than me". But later, I finally made up my mind and talked to her. She seemed interested in me and I was like "Wow, I must be a really good-looking guy.". Later that night we went to her apartment and had sex. I am not a very talkative person and didn't  suspect anything, besides, losing virginity was more important to me than a girlfriend. In the morning she said she needs to go and I need to pay her. I was shocked lol, didn't know what to do for a minute there. Then I checked my wallet but there was barely any money left. Together we went to the closest ATM and I paid her there. At first I felt like I am the coolest guy in the world but in a matter of seconds I was thinking of killing myself lol.

I'd rather keep my country to myself, because it has a bad reputation here due to a certain member :). I am not from UK troll_whisperer. I probably selected a random country when signing up, I don't remember.

LOL!

What a fantastic story. And so terrible. Thanks for sharing. Hahaha, really cracks me up and at the same time I feel so bad for that young guy that was you.

"Wow, I must be a really good-looking guy."

"Now you need to pay" lol

Around the Network

19 and still a virgin ;(

Mainly attributed to me not actively seeking it like a rabid dog.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I can tell you one thing for sure; its better to be where you're at at your age than being a whoremongering chlamydia dispenser.

Don't stress, 19 is not very old, still somwehere around average as far as losing your virginity goes. Besides, as you grow older, not only will opportunities present themselves more often as you gain confidence, girls will appreciate the fact that you didn't sleep around and act like an animal with zero impulse control. They don't like boys who don't take initiative and take chances either, find a middle way.

16 and I've had sex. I didn't really have to go out and seek it, it almost literally came to me xD A couple of weeks before my birthday, me and my family were in Adelaide for a while and I had a babysitter for the first time in my life (At 15 with an internet connection, I really didn't think I needed one o.O) But when I saw her, I had no complaints, she was freaking gorgeous. Yeah.. You can probably guess what we did. And when my folks got home they had no idea, I really don't know why they even hired her, I've got a weird feeling it was like a present from my dad, but I'd find it too weird to ask xD

Not sure about you all, but I found this amusing.

Also, I'm 21. Welcome to the club and don't sweat it. It can only get better from here.

ROFLMAO said:
16 and I've had sex. I didn't really have to go out and seek it, it almost literally came to me xD A couple of weeks before my birthday, me and my family were in Adelaide for a while and I had a babysitter for the first time in my life (At 15 with an internet connection, I really didn't think I needed one o.O) But when I saw her, I had no complaints, she was freaking gorgeous. Yeah.. You can probably guess what we did. And when my folks got home they had no idea, I really don't know why they even hired her, I've got a weird feeling it was like a present from my dad, but I'd find it too weird to ask xD

How old was the babysitter!?