By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 19 and still a virgin.

Andrespetmonkey said:
ROFLMAO said:
16 and I've had sex. I didn't really have to go out and seek it, it almost literally came to me xD A couple of weeks before my birthday, me and my family were in Adelaide for a while and I had a babysitter for the first time in my life (At 15 with an internet connection, I really didn't think I needed one o.O) But when I saw her, I had no complaints, she was freaking gorgeous. Yeah.. You can probably guess what we did. And when my folks got home they had no idea, I really don't know why they even hired her, I've got a weird feeling it was like a present from my dad, but I'd find it too weird to ask xD

How old was the babysitter!?

She was 17.

Around the Network
ROFLMAO said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
ROFLMAO said:
16 and I've had sex. I didn't really have to go out and seek it, it almost literally came to me xD A couple of weeks before my birthday, me and my family were in Adelaide for a while and I had a babysitter for the first time in my life (At 15 with an internet connection, I really didn't think I needed one o.O) But when I saw her, I had no complaints, she was freaking gorgeous. Yeah.. You can probably guess what we did. And when my folks got home they had no idea, I really don't know why they even hired her, I've got a weird feeling it was like a present from my dad, but I'd find it too weird to ask xD

She was 17.

Your parents hired a 17 year old to babysit a 16 year old?

Yeah your dad was just doing you a favor lol

ROFLMAO said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
ROFLMAO said:

She was 17.

Chalk this victory up to having completely clueless parents.  Do yourself a favor and never bring this up to your Dad, chances are you're wrong and he had no idea the situation he was setting up.  Accusing him of being a pimp and her of being a whore isn't exactly an ideal conversation piece... unless I'm just way off base and your pops is a weird type of scheming fellow.

michael_stutzer said:
Slimebeast said:
michael_stutzer said:
In my country it is very rare to see a non-virgin guy at the age of 19 but you guys are talking about this like a strange thing. What a weird world.

I lost mine at the age of 19 as well but it is not a pleasant story lol.

Tell us lol

What country is it btw?

On holiday, me and a group of my friends went to a bar. In there, there was this incredibly hot woman at the age of 22-23 I guess. My friends were trying to encourage me to go talk to her, but I kept saying "she is way out of my league man, plus she looks older than me". But later, I finally made up my mind and talked to her. She seemed interested in me and I was like "Wow, I must be a really good-looking guy.". Later that night we went to her apartment and had sex. I am not a very talkative person and didn't  suspect anything, besides, losing virginity was more important to me than a girlfriend. In the morning she said she needs to go and I need to pay her. I was shocked lol, didn't know what to do for a minute there. Then I checked my wallet but there was barely any money left. Together we went to the closest ATM and I paid her there. At first I felt like I am the coolest guy in the world but in a matter of seconds I was thinking of killing myself lol.

I'd rather keep my country to myself, because it has a bad reputation here due to a certain member :). I am not from UK troll_whisperer. I probably selected a random country when signing up, I don't remember.

Turkey?

pfft, your only 19. theres plenty of time. right now, you should concentrate on making that money man! once your loving it financially, women will come when you please.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
This threads seems familiar to me...

@OP Don't sweat it! When it happens its happens. I remember building up the loss of my virginity as the be all end all of human existence and when I did lose it it was great and all, but it didn't change who I was as a person. I understand what it's like though to be a guy in his late teens (I was 18 when I lost mine) that's messed with by other guys that may or may not have lost their virginity calling you a loser and such, but that doesn't matter. What should matter is that you do it with someone that you really care about. I wish that my first was that way...

That's easy for you to say, you bang like 4 chicks in the span of a 2 hour movie.

Signature goes here!

Well the general consensus seems to be to wait until it's someone worth loosing it for. Funnily enough a guy at work who is a massive manwhore has said exactly the same thing, considering his first time was at a Reading festival, after he got stoned and hammered and banged his close female friend.

I am perfectly fine with it now, although I do think about it every now and then - at the time of the thread was one of those times. But overall I don't really let it bother me too much, especially with the feedback both in this thread and in life.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Panama said:
Oh wow 19 what a looooser I lost mine at 5 I'm such a player.

You don't seem to appreciate how young you still are. Not to mention no one can tell if a dude is a virgin due to the fact his hand has ravaged his dick more than a vagina ever could. I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Maybe when it's your 30th birthday, your mum rings you to tell you you're adopted and grandma forgets to send you your $1 birthday cheque, maybe then you should consider "manually" looking for a meaningful relationship. You're perfectly normal, don't let any sensationalist media poisoned mind tell you otherwise.

lmfao that first line was extremly hilarious for some reason.

d21lewis said:
You're doing better than I did. Didn't lose mine until I was 21.

Same here.

NotStan said:
Well the general consensus seems to be to wait until it's someone worth loosing it for. Funnily enough a guy at work who is a massive manwhore has said exactly the same thing, considering his first time was at a Reading festival, after he got stoned and hammered and banged his close female friend.

I am perfectly fine with it now, although I do think about it every now and then - at the time of the thread was one of those times. But overall I don't really let it bother me too much, especially with the feedback both in this thread and in life.

Don't think to much about it. It will happen when it happens. Unless your really anti-social, you don't need to worry. And once it happens, it will start happening very frequently. ;)