By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 19 and still a virgin.

i think i scared everyone away with tha last post.

Around the Network

So you want dating advice from a bunch of nerds that play videogames.
No no just kidding, no stereotypes. I don't judge anybody.

But anyway, I'm 18 and in the exact same situation as you. Well, except for the part in the second paragraph.
But, when I start college in about... 30 days (holy shit!!) I want to actually try to get a girlfriend, even if we don't have sex. There have been nice girls in high school, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for a commitment like that at the time, and I was a little shy. in college I plan to be much more social in general. Even if it means playing less video games. :(

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

enditall727 said:
@Barozie ill be damned lol these rich kids with well thought out futures from nice neighborhoods are having sex just as much as all the other kids lol

EDIT: i cant reply or quote using the Wii browser -_-

It's the truth. There are more than enough reports about that.

I also wasn't talking about how much sex they have, just at what age they're starting having them.

Jay520 said:

Turkey?

Sssshhhhh.

Slimebeast said:

LOL!

What a fantastic story. And so terrible. Thanks for sharing. Hahaha, really cracks me up and at the same time I feel so bad for that young guy that was you.

"Wow, I must be a really good-looking guy."

"Now you need to pay" lol

It was really bad for me at first but now it cracks me up too lol. My friends kept asking me what I said to her and I just made stuff up. I was broke for the rest of the holiday though :).

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
So you want dating advice from a bunch of nerds that play videogames.
No no just kidding, no stereotypes. I don't judge anybody.

But anyway, I'm 18 and in the exact same situation as you. Well, except for the part in the second paragraph.
But, when I start college in about... 30 days (holy shit!!) I want to actually try to get a girlfriend, even if we don't have sex. There have been nice girls in high school, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for a commitment like that at the time, and I was a little shy. in college I plan to be much more social in general. Even if it means playing less video games. :(

I hope you decided to live in a dorm. One of the best decisions of my life.

WiiBox3 said:

I hope you decided to live in a dorm. One of the best decisions of my life.

yes i did, in fact it is required for the first two years at Drake University. 

I will probably find out my roommate within a week, so I'm pretty ecited.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Just like my 3DS is was an early adapter, i was 15 when i popped my cherry (i never got 20 free games for my trouble tho) ;)

TruckOSaurus said:
amp316 said:
This threads seems familiar to me...

@OP Don't sweat it! When it happens its happens. I remember building up the loss of my virginity as the be all end all of human existence and when I did lose it it was great and all, but it didn't change who I was as a person. I understand what it's like though to be a guy in his late teens (I was 18 when I lost mine) that's messed with by other guys that may or may not have lost their virginity calling you a loser and such, but that doesn't matter. What should matter is that you do it with someone that you really care about. I wish that my first was that way...

That's easy for you to say, you bang like 4 chicks in the span of a 2 hour movie.

The numbers have gone down drastically since the Roger Moore era.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

you lose it when you lose it, I could care less if you break a new record.