By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 19 and still a virgin.

get drunk with mates, fight people outside the clubs, do sports or play video games or whatever you like to do. do not settle for just any fat frumpy chick, the hot ones are out there some where.

Around the Network

WTF dude... its in the palm of your hands.

Don't be embarrassed. I'm a 19 year old virgin as well. I haven't even had a girlfriend. I have only been on one date and that was for my senior prom last year.

if you are a guy and over 21 and still a virgin and not religious. the only way you can have sex with a chick is to pay for a sex worker.

I wasn't allowed to date until I was about 18 so I didn't lose my virginity until about a week before my 18th birthday. She was my first girlfriend, first kiss, and first everything. It was nerve wrecking but after that it's all down hill.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network
HesAPooka said:
I wasn't allowed to date until I was about 18 so I didn't lose my virginity until about a week before my 18th birthday. She was my first girlfriend, first kiss, and first everything. It was nerve wrecking but after that it's all down hill.

You mean up hill, right? Down hill usually means negative with this saying. At least where I'm from.

Double Post

Oh wow 19 what a looooser I lost mine at 5 I'm such a player.

You don't seem to appreciate how young you still are. Not to mention no one can tell if a dude is a virgin due to the fact his hand has ravaged his dick more than a vagina ever could. I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Maybe when it's your 30th birthday, your mum rings you to tell you you're adopted and grandma forgets to send you your $1 birthday cheque, maybe then you should consider "manually" looking for a meaningful relationship. You're perfectly normal, don't let any sensationalist media poisoned mind tell you otherwise.

Troll_Whisperer said:
michael_stutzer said:
In my country it is very rare to see a non-virgin guy at the age of 19 but you guys are talking about this like a strange thing. What a weird world.

I lost mine at the age of 19 as well but it is not a pleasant story lol.

You and the OP are both from the UK. I'd say 95% of British people lose their virginity before 20.

OP: friends with benefits are awesome, I even had one who was married, lol. Just pretend you don't give a damn about her anymore (because chicks work that way, they'll be more interested in you), then when she's drunk, BAM!, you kiss her and take her to bed.

If you don't select a country at sign up, the site will automatically make you a British dude/dudette.

Slimebeast said:
michael_stutzer said:
In my country it is very rare to see a non-virgin guy at the age of 19 but you guys are talking about this like a strange thing. What a weird world.

I lost mine at the age of 19 as well but it is not a pleasant story lol.

Tell us lol

What country is it btw?

On holiday, me and a group of my friends went to a bar. In there, there was this incredibly hot woman at the age of 22-23 I guess. My friends were trying to encourage me to go talk to her, but I kept saying "she is way out of my league man, plus she looks older than me". But later, I finally made up my mind and talked to her. She seemed interested in me and I was like "Wow, I must be a really good-looking guy.". Later that night we went to her apartment and had sex. I am not a very talkative person and didn't  suspect anything, besides, losing virginity was more important to me than a girlfriend. In the morning she said she needs to go and I need to pay her. I was shocked lol, didn't know what to do for a minute there. Then I checked my wallet but there was barely any money left. Together we went to the closest ATM and I paid her there. At first I felt like I am the coolest guy in the world but in a matter of seconds I was thinking of killing myself lol.

I'd rather keep my country to myself, because it has a bad reputation here due to a certain member :). I am not from UK troll_whisperer. I probably selected a random country when signing up, I don't remember.