By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 19 and still a virgin.

I was 16 when I lost mine.

The next thing I say is a big clishee but it is true. The secret is within the confidence. When you approach one or more girls you have to bring your A.game no matter how they look or what they say you have to stay confident, don´t brash always stay calm and be charming.

You have missed the greatest thing in the world so far. I really hope you will become a men soon.

P.S. don´t fuck work coleagues thie never ends good. Just go out get slighty drunk and talk to some girls none of them will rip your head of.

Around the Network

I never go out if I don't feel like, I am what I am.

Then again, I am 25 and married and haven't lived with my mum since I was 18 so I do whatever the fuck I want.

Plus, I like going out, depending on my mood, which is why I may post here all the time for some days and then disappear for like a whole month sometimes.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Lol Just make your intentions known man, keep it non-creepy and the worst that'll happen is you may lose a friend, but if you want to be more than friends than this isn't really a problem.

The girl I love knows I love her.  But she's kinda joking about it :S

Urgh... that must suck. Does she know how serious you are? I wouldn't expect a good friend to do that.

I think she knows about it.  I am almost more involved in her life thant her boyfriend.  This week, I went out 4 times with her in various shops and restaurants.  Seeing her tomorrow.  I just don't want to ask her out because I don't want to mess with her actual relationship.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Good looks, money and social status have a big say in your success in life. If you are average/below average looking male from a low socio-economic/working class your chances of dating are limited.

not true. Australia is a good example. You see all these drop kicks with really hot gfs.

The difference is they are very confident and know hwo to talk up a girl so women fall for that.

back on topic. OP if you are looking for a relationship (and not just meaningless sex) alcohol (or rather getting totally hammered) is not a prerequisite.

I agree with other ocmments now days it is so much easier with all the girls drinking more than ever and wearing less than ever, but the question you need to answer yourself, is that the kind of life style you want? meaningless sexual partners or you ready to settle down? If you ready to settle down into a meaningful relationship as others have suggested hang out with female work collegues and who know you may like of of them or a friend of theres. At least this way you will have a better change at filtering out the money mooching girls you find out there.

Both scenarios have their pros and cons. you just need to work out which you preffer at your stage of life.

Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Lol Just make your intentions known man, keep it non-creepy and the worst that'll happen is you may lose a friend, but if you want to be more than friends than this isn't really a problem.

Urgh... that must suck. Does she know how serious you are? I wouldn't expect a good friend to do that.

I think she knows about it.  I am almost more involved in her life thant her boyfriend.  This week, I went out 4 times with her in various shops and restaurants.  Seeing her tomorrow.  I just don't want to ask her out because I don't want to mess with her actual relationship.

Yeah, it's best that you don't. Some girl I was friends with, who I liked, left a guy (who was also my friend) and me and that girl ended up getting together soon after they broke up, which made it super awkward, made me lose a friend, made the relationship that much harder and made me feel guilty. Ironically 6 months later she left me for another guy. lol. So I guess karma got me. Anyway, point is this sortof situation sucks, and I'd wait until things are simpler. You're 17 right? So I'm assuming she's a similar age. Considering her age and the fact that her boyfriend isn't super involved in her life, or at least not as much as you are, their relationship probably won't last too long. So just wait it out, as hard as that may be.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Yeah, it's best that you don't. Some girl I was friends with, who I liked, left a guy (who was also my friend) and me and that girl ended up getting together soon after they broke up, which made it super awkward, made me lose a friend, made the relationship that much harder and made me feel guilty. Ironically 6 months later she left me for another guy. lol. So I guess karma got me. Anyway, point is this sortof situation sucks, and I'd wait until things are simpler. You're 17 right? So I'm assuming she's a similar age. Considering her age and the fact that her boyfriend isn't super involved in her life, or at least not as much as you are, their relationship probably won't last too long. So just wait it out, as hard as that may be.

Thanks Andre for your support!  I really like my VGCbros!

When I see her, I'm like the happiest guy in the world but I'm so sad that we can't be more than friends...

Laurel Aitken said:
d21lewis said:
You're doing better than I did. Didn't lose mine until I was 21.

Now I understand the 21 in your username.

haha, good find. now to figure out what the 'D' and the 'Lewis' means. I think I know what the 'D' stands for. The mystery lies in the meaning of 'Lewis'. Oh My God....was Lewis the name of your partner when you lost your virginity, D21Lewis? If so...we have more in common then i has previously believed.

22 and no end in sight, though once i get a steady job i should be able to form bonds with people again, which would be the first step. More disposable income and living in a real city with things to do at night (or things to do at all...) would be another benefit

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

When I see her, I'm like the happiest guy in the world but I'm so sad that we can't be more than friends...

I know how feel, but sometimes you have to leave a lost fight. There are other beatiful girls, and when she sees you with a girl she will think about you trust me on this.

Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Edit: oh yeah and what AndrewWK said, another girl will make her jelly.