By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 19 and still a virgin.

NiKKoM said:
I'm so jealous.. When I was your age Girls weren't as slutty and trashy like nowadays.. It was so much harder when you had to clutter your way through 90's haircuts, clothing, beer and granny underwear... We hadn't pre mixed drinks like breezers, girls didn't go out in ultra shorts shorts, they didn't shop for sexy lingerie which they wear as normal clothing.. They didn't pick their eyebrows.. But boy do I respect that you are waiting for the one.. I could not resist the temptation if I was 19 nowadays..

Are you some sort of sex-aholic?

Around the Network

Good looks, money and social status have a big say in your success in life. If you are average/below average looking male from a low socio-economic/working class your chances of dating are limited.

I'm 18 and also a virgin. But it doesn't bother me much at this point in my life. To me, the only benefit to having a girlfriend over a friend is sex. I don't think having a few minutes of pleasure is worth the hassle & responsibility of a relationship. But of course, there's also the assurance for my family that I'm not some anti-social weirdo, but fuck them!

Jay520 said:
I'm 18 and also a virgin. But it doesn't bother me much at this point in my life. To me, the only benefit to having a girlfriend over a friend is sex. I don't think having a few minutes if pleasure is worth the hassle & responsibility if a relationship. But of course, there's also the assurance for my family that I'm not some anti-social weirdo, but fuck them!

I hate that... Sometimes I just force myself to go out with people when I don't really feel like it because I haven't been out in a while and I don't want my family to think I'm a loner.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:
I'm 18 and also a virgin. But it doesn't bother me much at this point in my life. To me, the only benefit to having a girlfriend over a friend is sex. I don't think having a few minutes if pleasure is worth the hassle & responsibility if a relationship. But of course, there's also the assurance for my family that I'm not some anti-social weirdo, but fuck them!

I hate that... Sometimes I just force myself to go out with people when I don't really feel like it because I haven't been out in a while and I don't want my family to think I'm a loner.

Sometimes I force myself to go out because I just want to see my friends and show them that I care about them.  But most of the time, they don't give a shit.  Sometime, regarding female friends, I think I'm just the "Mr. Nice Guy".  I'M SO FRIENDZONED IT HURTS!!!

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Good looks, money and social status have a big say in your success in life. If you are average/below average looking male from a low socio-economic/working class your chances of dating are limited.

Hmm that's narrow minded. The whole attraction thing is one big puzzle. If you're average looking with a low income but you're confident as hell and a great, assertive guy, you'll still get girls.

If you're a handsome guy with good income but you're shy as hell, you'll still have difficulties getting a girl.

Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:

Sometimes I force myself to go out because I just want to see my friends and show them that I care about them.  But most of the time, they don't give a shit.  Sometime, regarding female friends, I think I'm just the "Mr. Nice Guy".  I'M SO FRIENDZONED IT HURTS!!!

Lol Just make your intentions known man, keep it non-creepy and the worst that'll happen is you may lose a friend, but if you want to be more than friends than this isn't really a problem.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:

Lol Just make your intentions known man, keep it non-creepy and the worst that'll happen is you may lose a friend, but if you want to be more than friends than this isn't really a problem.

The girl I love knows I love her.  But she's kinda joking about it :S

d21lewis said:
You're doing better than I did. Didn't lose mine until I was 21.

Now I understand the 21 in your username.

I lost mine at 20, It almost happened several times at 19, but i truly happened at 21. It was great to finally stop being a virgin, but I could have  waited one more, or i could have done it a yeatr earlier. The point is, you will do it, eventally, you will like it, and start a sex life, but you are not in a hurry.

Gilmour said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

The girl I love knows I love her.  But she's kinda joking about it :S

Urgh... that must suck. Does she know how serious you are? I wouldn't expect a good friend to do that.