By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 19 and still a virgin.

well its more fun to have women than not,that's for sure,they are yummy

didn't i read a thread about you working and the girl inviting you around to her house to get drunk,well i'd say that was a green light,anyway sounds like you could if you wanted,most people are nervous but so is she sometimes as a man you have to take control,that's what they like even if they say it isn't,

remember most young people lie about everything they do especially when it comes to sex,if people still have to tidy their room when mum tells them i doubt they know too much about satisfying women

alcohol gets you laid as people tend to lose their inhibitions,being attractive to women by being rich,successful hence confident or just being one of the lucky guys that women like

in the end try not to waste your 20's when it comes to ladies because you never get it back and women are incredibly hot too,i know it seems difficult for some guys to approach women but one day it just doesn't bother you any more and they really don't mind,what's the worst that can happen,if you like a girl then just go and tell her

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

if you miss out in your 20s and find yourself 30, 35 or 40 year old virgin it will never happen. paying a drug addicted, disease riddled sex worker does not really count and you are degrading yourself by paying a whore.

Being a loner and having no friends will adversely impact your ability to win over females. females usually do not approach a guy on his own. you are better finding  friends to go out to pubs and clubs to look more approachable to females and you may need back up if you come into trouble and have to fight. 

Ok, a quick update. I've managed to seal the deal with that girl. Unfortunately what occurred next can only be explained as a nightmare. The condom ripped, and my member has proceeded to loose blood at an alarming rate, could be wrong but I think it's due to her eagerness.. I am uncircumsised, so I guess that's played a massive part. It now stings alot and I can't really say that for the first time it was really all that.

Still, banged a chick 6 years older than me. Grievances aside of course, such as a traumatized penis and the fact that neither of us came.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

christ,did you rip your foreskin or something,it defo gets better than that

Above & Beyond

You are awesome man!/s

I lost mine at 16 but would have prefered to have lost to a girlfriend, not some chick I banged on a beach.

Around the Network
NotStan said:
Ok, a quick update. I've managed to seal the deal with that girl. Unfortunately what occurred next can only be explained as a nightmare. The condom ripped, and my member has proceeded to loose blood at an alarming rate, could be wrong but I think it's due to her eagerness.. I am uncircumsised, so I guess that's played a massive part. It now stings alot and I can't really say that for the first time it was really all that.

Still, banged a chick 6 years older than me. Grievances aside of course, such as a traumatized penis and the fact that neither of us came.

Do her without a condom, problem solved

NotStan said:

Haha, I had the same outcome my first time. Hurt like hell and was out of action for a couple weeks before we could try again.

It was just after my 18th b'day. I had oppurtunities before that to get laid but was rather scared about doing it so always ducked out.

Although I wouldn't say I was pressured I was teased by my friends for being a virgin.

The truth (as I discovered later) was many were virgins and didn't want to admit it so lied. 

Here's my experience, hopefully it's helpful/encouraging/interesting.

I lost my virginity at 23.

I was very socially awkward, and I just didn't seem to have the talking skills to play the seduction game. At 19 I began to worry. At 22 I began to panic.

But I kept putting myself out there; talking to girls even though it was scary, going to parties, going outside my comfort zone. I enjoyed dancing, so that became my trademark. I wasn't any good at it; I was uncoordinated and spazzy, but girls were attracted to the ENTHUSIASM I displayed, not my skill. They saw I was having a great time, and that appealed to them. Girls began to dance with me all the time, and became known at the local bars as "the dancer guy."

Eventually, I met a really cute and sweet exchange student named Cindy at a dance. We danced together, I walked her home and got her number, and we started dating. I took it slow, and about a month later I lost my virginity to her. It was a bit awkward and scary the first time, but with an understanding and caring partner (I told her I was a virgin before we slept together) it was still a great experience, and with practice I got better, and we learned each other's wants and needs. Now the sex is fantastic.

I once believed I was doomed to lifelong virginity, and I was proved wrong. I expect you will be too. You just have to expose yourself to as many opportunities as possible, even if it means leaving your comfort zone. Good things don't come to those who wait, they come to those who take risks and take the initiative.

justinian said:
NotStan said:

Haha, I had the same outcome my first time. Hurt like hell and was out of action for a couple weeks before we could try again.

It was just after my 18th b'day. I had oppurtunities before that to get laid but was rather scared about doing it so always ducked out.

Although I wouldn't say I was pressured I was teased by my friends for being a virgin.

The truth (as I discovered later) was many were virgins and didn't want to admit it so lied. 

Shit son, I've read up on that, apparently it happens every now and then to some people. Has it happened again since? Because if it continues to occur apparently some sort of quick operation has to be done to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Also depends how badly it happened in the first place, but there was some severe bleeding :

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

dont worry, I also had my first serious relationship with 20! Really the moment you met a girl you really like, it REALLY does NOT MATTER AT ALL, how much experience you had before!