By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Reviews Thread - RT 84% - (*NO SPOILERS TOLERATED*)

for me 9.7/10,

crazy story, epic presentations and solid acting. The only minor problem I had is Bane feels slightly too Terminator like in a few scenes, probably because it was hard to act naturally with that big ass dish sink he's wearing.

overall an awesome movie of epic proportions, it was everything I expected and more, the ending was kind of suggesting a possible sequel, so here is hoping.

Around the Network

So how was the composition? Reviewers were saying that Han zimmer did a bad job with the percussion. Of course they could just be picky idiots..but still was it good or bad?

The best compliment I can give the compositions of BB & TDK is that it fits the tone of the movie perfectly and I guess that's what is needed from a soundtrack.

I hope the quality doesn't go down with TDKR as I'm already not a huge fan of the first two ones.

Zimmer is also scoring MAN OF STEEL (superman reboot), hopefully we will get some Lion King-esque stuff from him again with that movie. Many people forget he scored Lion King...his masterpiece.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

The best compliment I can give the compositions of BB & TDK is that it fits the tone of the movie perfectly and I guess that's what is needed from a soundtrack.

I hope the quality doesn't go down with TDKR as I'm already not a huge fan of the first two ones.

Zimmer is also scoring MAN OF STEEL (superman reboot), hopefully we will get some Lion King-esque stuff from him again with that movie. Many people forget he scored Lion King...his masterpiece.

Time. Enough said.

Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Time. Enough said.

Time (Inception), Now We Are Free (Gladiator), A Watchful Guardian (TDK), This Land (Lion King).

His four best.

Around the Network

I'm downloading the official soundtrack now from itunes

The movie was epic, i wont spoil anything but the first bane fight is preeeeety gooood and omg how massive is bane in the sewer scene.

Didn't really care about the movie but got invited to see it opening night.

Former something....

lol i heard from NPR (yes! i dare listen to NPR!) that rotten T. is disabling their comments section because the critics that gave batman a bad or mixed review are receiving too much death threats... i guess you dont mess with batman...literally and figuratively

Finished the Batman Marathon about 40 minutes ago.
AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

A_C_E said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Time. Enough said.

Time (Inception), Now We Are Free (Gladiator), A Watchful Guardian (TDK), This Land (Lion King).

His four best.

This Land is definitely my favorite on the Lion King soundtrack, he also did the Lion King 2. 

LK 1 and 2 are my favorite scores by Mr. Zimmer. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash