By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Reviews Thread - RT 84% - (*NO SPOILERS TOLERATED*)

darthdevidem01 said:
OMG is "punching a baby" a spoiler?

It wasn't the punch the baby deserved, but the one Time needed right then.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Looks like RT currently has it at 84% with 38 reviews. Im surprised it has dipped below 90 but expecting it to not stay in the mid 80s. Also apparently RT had to disable user comments due to vicious threats made to negative reviewers. Apparently it got pretty bad. Too bad some people can't accept a reviewers opinion for what it is. Still some of the negative reviews seemed to be given from people who viewed TDK as a better film and therefore rated TDKR as rotten. I dont quite agree with that logic.

Allfreedom99 said:
Looks like RT currently has it at 84% with 38 reviews. Im surprised it has dipped below 90 but expecting it to not stay in the mid 80s. Also apparently RT had to disable user comments due to vicious threats made to negative reviewers. Apparently it got pretty bad. Too bad some people can't accept a reviewers opinion for what it is. Still some of the negative reviews seemed to be given from people who viewed TDK as a better film and therefore rated TDKR as rotten. I dont quite agree with that logic.

Some of the negative "reviews" have "logic" far, far faultier then unfair comparisons to its predecessor.

SIlly unneeded rottens have put this below 90.

Never thought I'd be editing the thread title with the RT % below 90.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I bought my ticket to the marathon. It's gonna show Batman Begins, then The Dark Knight, and then DK Rises. gonna be awesome!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

There, I knew it. 98%? Seriously....

The law of gold on fiction: "If the second title of a trilogy is widely acclaimed by critic, the third one will be a relative disappointment."

See Star Wars, Mass Effect etc.

Don't compare the classic Return Of The Jedi to ME3 please!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Looks like its made its way up to 86% with 42 reviews.

And I agree with Pezus. Some of the negative reviews don't Even make sense to justify their review as rotten.

darthdevidem01 said:

Sorry but Ewoks in Return of the Jedi were disastrous.

bouzane said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Sorry but Ewoks in Return of the Jedi were disastrous.

The starchild should have been an ewok hologram for total nonsense humor. If the developers were already screwing it, why not go the whole way right