By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Reviews Thread - RT 84% - (*NO SPOILERS TOLERATED*)

I'll probably catch in exactly a week,when I'm able.

Around the Network

Stupid GURL gives a rotten!:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight_rises/comments/?reviewid=2095695

Boutros said:
Stupid GURL gives a rotten!:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight_rises/comments/?reviewid=2095695

She must prepare something...

lestatdark said:
I envy all you who get to see this movie in 4 days time. Here in Portugal it only comes out in August 2nd .

I'm gonna have to avoid the interwebz, the spoilers are going to be everywhere >_<.

Time for a vacation!

Pesmerga7551 said:
lestatdark said:
I envy all you who get to see this movie in 4 days time. Here in Portugal it only comes out in August 2nd .

I'm gonna have to avoid the interwebz, the spoilers are going to be everywhere >_<.

Time for a vacation!

At least a vacation from the common interwebz, since i'll be needing a part of it to write my thesis .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
pezus said:
And she is a 'top critic' too! Meh, I still think it will be 90+. I think I predicted 92 or 93

She's a top critic who gave Battleship a Fresh!!! Battleship better then TDKR confirmed!!!

who cares if its under 90

just hope the movie is good enough to finaly finish a trilogy like it should be with a big bang

also i rly dont like rotten or any of those sites all bull++++

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Hype!
Also, agree with lestatdark. No Vgchartz, Metacritic, Facebook until I see the movie on the 24th.

Just for the record, stay the HELL away from Time Magazine's review if you want to avoid spoilers. It revealed so much in the first couple sentences that I felt like punching a baby.

Then I punched a baby.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

OMG is "punching a baby" a spoiler?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey